I enter in a torrent of fire...
So, yeah. Hi guys. I'm relatively new to Fearless Roleplay, and was REALLY debating on whether or not I should make an account here. I decided to do so. Tounge

As you can see from my signature, (at the time of writing) I've been on the server for 11 hours or so, not very long. But people seem to like to comment that I'm a good RPer for having 11 hours of experience, as if Fearless is the only place to RP in all of existence. XD

I've actually had 4 years of roleplaying experience.

I started in OpenAura's Fallout New Vegas roleplaying schema, and ever since have known serious RPing pretty much inside-out. While Fearless isn't exactly my cup of tea when it comes to seriousness, it's actually really fun to hang around on and you DO get a good RP every now and then from what I've seen.

Long story short though, I've got some experience. I like the server. Hi.

Will check here every so often~!
The following 1 user Likes .:BurningFox:.'s post:
  • Falcon
Welcome!
Fearless is a great place for some RP and it's a great place to make new friends Cheese
Welcome to Fearless!
Welcome To Fearless BurningFox!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Welcome Smile
Welcome!
Thanks very much guys. Tounge I'm going to be staying here quiiiite a while from what I can tell~!
Welcome to the FL forums!
Welcome to the Community BurningFox, sure you will love playing on the FL servers.
Welcome to Fearless burningfox from what I've seen of you so far you are a very good roleplayer considering the time spent on the server.