Ban Request On: Treadheead and Granbo
Name of player: Treadheead and Granbo

SteamID: Treadheead:STEAM_0:0:55954403 , Granbo:STEAM_0:0:17721438

Time in GMT: 22:11

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: i caught the president failing RP so i followed them .pulled out a gun to sorta join the crew / protect myself to see what they where doing .i lower my gun and i tell them i recording and i get RDM'ed

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8sRRgs...rYnn2R65hg
I was there (left side, unarmed black guy), just allow me to go through the logic here.

First off Granbo obviously didn't kill you, look at the video, he's looking towards the pres when you were killed. Obvious bs

Secondly, you pulled a gun against randoms trying to kidnap the president, exactly what did you think was going to happen? Presumably there was a gunfight, and the situation must have been somewhat tense.

"pulled out a gun to sorta join the crew / protect myself to see what they where doing"

You pulled a weapon to protect yourself against like 5 armed randoms while they're performing a kidnapping? I'm not sure loading an mp5 amongst armed kidnappers in public constitutes RDM, i mean, what did you think would happen?

Seems harsh killing you, but jeez dude, you can't mingle armed with randoms in public and not expect this to happen
President has been banned for fearRP.

As for the other accused players, I will not banned them.

You randomly decided to "assist" people in kidnapping the President where I'm not even sure if you had a valid RP reason for doing so. You decided to follow armed and dangerous men for no reason and then equip a gun yourself. Not only does this show that YOU are breaking a few rules (failRP included), it also shows that you weren't killed all randomly. You equiped guns while following people who had just broken the law and kidnapped the president. If I was one of the kidnappers then I might have shot you myself. Be glad I didn't ban you for your own evidence.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator