Ban request Itsasecret 10
Name of player: Itsasecret 10

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2109878

Time in GMT: 10 min ago, 22:10 ish

Server: v2p

Summary: non-sense raid, crazy sru firing gun semi-randomly while we're trying to resolve the dispute, tazing and cuffing me for no reason. I suppose he's also breaking fearrp. If the evidence isn't enough i have context before and after, as well as footage of him tazing, THEN shooting me (all while unarmed).

Evidence:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igvjdoaI...e=youtu.be

As mentioned, if this isn't enough, i have loads more, don't deny the request at once. I've got the footage in HD if there is any dispute about the names or something
I'd like if you could post all the evidence you have on this case, as we need as much context as possible.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-27-2014, 10:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'd like if you could post all the evidence you have on this case, as we need as much context as possible.

I can't be bothered if you have enough evidence for a ban, which especially for fearrp you should. Makes no difference to me whether he gets a day or three since i'm not playing with him now (no admins bothered looking at this when it happened even tho there were a few online).
(08-27-2014, 10:17 PM)Patt Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 10:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'd like if you could post all the evidence you have on this case, as we need as much context as possible.

I can't be bothered if you have enough evidence for a ban, which especially for fearrp you should. Makes no difference to me whether he gets a day or three since i'm not playing with him now (no admins bothered looking at this when it happened even tho there were a few online).

|
V

(08-27-2014, 08:26 PM)Patt Wrote: As mentioned, if this isn't enough, i have loads more, don't deny the request at once. I've got the footage in HD if there is any dispute about the names or something

Don't take that tone with me. You said you had more evidence if we needed more. I asked you to share more of the evidence that you claimed you had.

If you have more, then please upload it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I'm not being a dick, i just don't want to start editing another video and then uploading it when the outcome won't impact me in any way

"You said you had more evidence if we needed more. I asked you to share more of the evidence that you claimed you had."

I was pissed because that guy was being a dick, i asked mods on the server to ban him right away (i mean, he's clearly breaking fearrp while raiding as SRU) which they blatantly ignored, AI didn't bother doing anything about and the guy kept being a dick for another 20minutes before leaving. Had i been asked right there and then, i would have made a quick video to get him off the server for a goodwhile as revenge, but its a few hours ago now, whether he escapes a ban entirely (again obviously breaking fearrp among other things) or gets a week doesn't matter to me. I'm not vengeful, this happened hours ago and i'm no longer angry.

Chances are i'm not going to be playing with him for weeks (if at all), what kind of punishment he receives now won't impact me in any way sense or form.

If the mods cant be bothered getting him off the servers, i cant be bothered using 15minutes of my time editing and uploading when the results for me are the same.
Mods are often busy with other cases. Remember that they are limited with what tools they have to investigate cases, and they can't always be responding to calls. They might be dealing with other cases, being AFK or whatever.

So why should staff-members even be online if "the outcome won't impact us in any way" (same reason you have)?
We don't administrate for yourself, so I think that if you actually have evidence on someone breaking more rules, then you can post that so he can be punished accordingly. Don't always think about yourself, but other people that this rulebreaker might mess with.

You say that if "mods cant be bothered getting him off the server, i cant be bothered using 15minutes of my time editing and uploading when the results for me are the same." I find your tone extremely arrogant and naive. Why should any staff-member respond to your calls at all when you can't even invest a maximum of 15 minutes into a single case when they invest several hours every day in cases for other people?

I'm sorry but I'm viewing you as arrogant and naive, and your attitude is nothing less than disrespectfull and rather ugly.
Sincerely, Enzyme
The guy kept harassing us while the evidence was out for another 20 minutes, posting more evidence was something i was willing to do had i been asked right away in order to get him off the server. I'm not demanding the people online should evaluate the whole request right there and then, just watch the video and remove him from the server til someone can make a final decision (i've seen this several times), he kept raiding as SRU leader and ha wasn't even removed. I viewed the evidence as far worse at the time, as in it might not be enough for a ban, but he's blatantly ignoring fearrp, and im happy as long as he gets a ban, the magnitude of which doesn't really matter to me. I'm assuming a ban in general will have an effect on him, whether or not thats for a week or one day i don't think makes any difference.

I wanted him to get a ban, i don't want him to get a week, that only makes people pissed. I don't want to use time finding the footage in the maze that is my recording folder. You have enough for a ban as far as i can see, i don't want to use a load of my time to make his ban extended (i won't know the difference apart from him becoming pissed at me).

"So why should staff-members even be online if "the outcome won't impact us in any way" (same reason you have)?"

I've paid 3 times for donator, i'm assuming the perks of being an admin is free donator for keeping the servers clean. I want to help, but im not using 15minutes of my time on a random person to extend his ban, i don't wish a week banned on anyone.

"I find your tone extremely arrogant and naive. Why should any staff-member respond to your calls at all when you can't even invest a maximum of 15 minutes into a single case when they invest several hours every day in cases for other people?"

Fair enough, i might be arrogant, but i'm not investing 15minutes in extending the ban of a completely random person whom i don't know when the evidence provided should be enough. And naive? Because i think its possible to have him removed from the server in about 90 seconds?
Reviewed and approved.

The accused did indeed break fear rp while bringing up his weapon and firing on the man who had a weapon on him. Suspension will apply for one day.

Closing notes: For starters, do not be mean to staff because they ask you to do something. If you honestly didn't care what happened to him why make the BR in the first place? If you are not going to show respect to us or even other players, don't expect the same. We are here to manage the servers, not argue with people. Next time if you have more evidence and you OFFER to make it available then please do. And if you don't want to do it then don't tell us you have more evidence. Disrespecting staff wont get you far here. Please be respectful to not only us, but fellow players as well. Thank you.