Unban Request on Binkadin
Your name: Binkadin.

Your ban ID: 52873.

Banned by: [FL] Fultz.

Reason: Harassing players on the build server / Not on there to build.

Involved: Binkadin, RaPiDzZ_, NoVa_StUnTs and the victims.

Why we should unban you: Firstly, I would like to state that I do not want to make people think that Fultzy is a negative person. I am just stating some of the events that have recently occurred. I am pretty sure that Fultzy is a genuine person in general. However, he is just doing his job. I would like to show you the conversations we had first after I spoke to him. Before I do that however, I do admit that some of the events occurred. I went on to build on the server because I wanted to start a clan building. After I have done some building, I go and have a look around the map. I notice a base. I can't remember the exact events, I remember them telling me to go away and I leave. This is where I was questioned by Fultzy which will answer the majority of your queries.

Message #1: I ask Fultzy for the evidence of this event. I understand he may not be able to share it for any particular reason, but I was just curious. He obviously has evidence in the logs, but there must be more than that. He has some evidence from other people, there is no other way he would know. He then questions me with this: "Are you saying you didn't do it?". What did I reply with? View message two.

Message #2: Basically, I reply to Fultzy and everything I have said is true. I did mess around, but not disruptively. I actually did build part of a clan base. However, I didn't complete it and took a break by looking around. He questions me about setting their dupe on fire. This is partially false, but can be deemed true. Depends on perspective, there is information about this in Message #3/4.

Message #3: Basically, this is where I set glass panes on fire. I have already explained to Fultzy that this doesn't actually make anything burn. However, I understand that it would probably disturb your building. However, it actually wasn't the thing that set your base on fire, it wasn't the molotov either. It was actually the BMW that was mine and on fire. But I didn't put it into the base.

Message #4: Next, he says that I set the victims' location on fire. Well, this is slightly false. It wasn't directly me who set the base on fire, I crashed my BMW into the mountain, the one near MTL on V2D. Then, my car was prop pushed by their base where I come back and observe where my car is, attempting to find it. Then, I locate it outside their base as it gets flinged into there by props. The only reason I was blamed for this is because, it was my car. But it wasn't me who tossed it in. He also mentions about the molotovs. Well, I did supply RaPiDzZ_ with a molotov under request. But his actions aren't under my control.

I am sorry for interrupting you. However, I just thought it would be necessary to speak about this. I am not trying to suggest that Fultzy is a bad person, he is most likely genuine as I previously stated. I am not sure if this would be valid proof to reduce the ban at all, but thanks for your time. EDIT: Fultzy reduced my ban, but I will keep this up just in case anything can occur. It is true that I knew he was going to throw the molotov.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Firstly you where constantly flying into our base with intentions to annoy us.

You also helped your minge-friends by spawning a lot of glass plates to set them on fire.

After I told you all to go away you constantly came back, then you decided to supply your friend with a molotov so he could throw it (obviously you knew he'd throw it, if you didn't you wouldn't have supplied him), and then when I wanted to confront you, you flew away with noclip to hide.
(08-26-2014, 04:52 PM)Jan Wrote: Firstly you where constantly flying into our base with intentions to annoy us.

You also helped your minge-friends by spawning a lot of glass plates to set them on fire.

After I told you all to go away you constantly came back, then you decided to supply your friend with a molotov so he could throw it (obviously you knew he'd throw it, if you didn't you wouldn't have supplied him), and then when I wanted to confront you, you flew away with noclip to hide.

All of these statements are answered in the original post. I did provide my friend with a molotov and knew he would throw it. However, it didn't harm you base as the molotov didn't hit it. The BMW set the base alight. And then you ask to confront me while I fly off and then I come back and speak to you where you didn't want me around you. I can't remember exactly what you told me to do, but I came up to you and you weren't interested in speaking to me. The glass plates didn't harm your base either, not a single part burnt because of them.
You know what you did wrong, and your punishment was completely valid.

Therefore:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
(08-26-2014, 05:12 PM)Jan Wrote: You know what you did wrong, and your punishment was completely valid.

Therefore:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Not every rule that was stated was violated. For example, I wasn't responsible for setting the base on fire, even though I was accused of it. I no-clipped to you and you didn't want to interact with me. Even though you ask to. I know I have done things wrong. However, I didn't do everything that I was accused of and I would like people to understand that.
Denied.

Ban is valid