Me leaving AGAIN
I just bought donator for you... Alright dude, have fun where ever you go from here.

Good luck.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
To be honest, I don't know you. But fuck, you seem like a decent dude with an awesome sense of humor.

Like my maaaang, Coffee said. Just get over it, don't take it too personally. Everyone gets banned, atleast almost everybody. Just take a look at me for an example, I am probably the record-holder for having the highest amount of bans, without being actually permanently banned, as of now, that is.

I have fourteen bans, yes, FOUR TEEN. I am still playing, I've been playing Fearless on and off for about three and a half years now, despite having such an excessive amount of bans, I still play and with my chin sky high. I've been backstabbed, so to speak. Loads, of loads of times. If you ask me, that's how I got demoted from the moderator position. But fuck that, I've gotten over it, in the end, maybe I wasn't the right person for that position any ways. People change and you can to.

So, take this good bye thread, and stick it so far up that arses of all those inconsiderate bastards whom have backstabbed you, don't let them 'kill' you like this. Show them, that you're the genuine folk here.

However, if you decide, regardless of all these fine words, to leave the Fearless Community over this, then I wish you all the luck with whatever the future brings you and I want you to take it, HEAD ON.

Peace'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 9 users Like equal's post:
  • Nevy, Wood, Blurr, General Rickets, Ozzie88, Ivan Tempski, Chech, Victorinox, James_Gaff
I didnt really like your attitude on the forums but you turned out to be a great guy on the server, and in the end that is what matters!

Good luck with your life and hopefully you will come back one day!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Imperator
Well i dont know what to think about people "im leaving bye" after while "im back bla bla bla" after while again "this time im leaving forever" or you quit and dont return or you dont quit , simple , i have been away many times and i didnt made topic saying " bye " because if i made it 1 day i wont return , anyway didnt meet you but good roleplayers leaving its bad , more minges on server , good luck in your life Wink
It doesn't really look like you've left?
Coffee has convinced me, So I will be gone for maybe months to work on my serious role play projects, Thank you.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(09-03-2014, 06:00 AM)Greed^ Wrote: It doesn't really look like you've left?

I think Greed is right o question you here.
In my opinion if you were at the stage of being convinced of coming back this thread shouldn't have even been written. You should have only written the thread if you were 100% sure you were leaving. If you didn't write this thread then the whole 'Blurr Backstabbed me' 'Ivan I hate you' thing would never have happened.
That is my opinion
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
You've mentioned a nick of a guy who used to lick every single ass (including mine) and now acts like a superman.

My suggestion: it's not worth leaving for what HE have done to you Smile
The following 5 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Envy, zankaa222, KaiBoyFtw14, Ivan Tempski, General Rickets
(09-03-2014, 05:09 PM)Freezak Wrote: You've mentioned a nick of a guy who used to lick every single ass (including mine) and now acts like a superman.

i licked ur ass once
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • General Rickets
(09-03-2014, 05:14 PM)Envy Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 05:09 PM)Freezak Wrote: You've mentioned a nick of a guy who used to lick every single ass (including mine) and now acts like a superman.

i licked ur ass once

"Gay act one time is not gay - Paulo Coelho."