The Steakhouse
OOC
Hello. Today, we did a Steakhouse RP which was very enjoyable. The employee's were:
Link66 (Employee, Cleaner)
Zan (Co-Manager, Waiter)
Ivan Tempski (Co-Manager, Chef)
Von Tempski (Employee, Goods Delivery)
Wood (Employee, Waiter)
This was build by EvoCity Customs, so credits to them. Thank you to everybody that came and RP'ed here!

IC
The Steakhouse is a restaurant run by Tommy Piccolo, Edward Petersons, Steve Burwin, Von Tempski and Ivan Tempski. They have successfully ran this for two consecutive years, in which the place has been buzzing with activity, every day. The staff members there are very happy with their work, they have said that they will run the store for as long as they can. Locals there visit daily, and the food there has spread in popularity, so people from all over have just been visiting EvoCity for the prestige Steakhouse.

Menu

---Lamb marinated in rosemary, alongside with sweetcorn and an assortment of vegetables. **$9.95**---

---Half/Full Rack of Ribs coated in barbeque sauce, with cajun chips as a side dish. **$16.55**---

---8oz Steak with gravy on the side (optional). **$10.60**---

---Caesar Salad with salad dressing (vegetarian). **$7.50**---

Photos

[Image: 6WuZlHf.jpg]

[Image: wX1eJz7.jpg]

[Image: UFgYU83.jpg]

[Image: 5CTLveI.jpg]

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated!
The following 5 users Like Zan's post:
  • Wood, Ivan Tempski, Duane, Blurr, Envy
Enjoyed performing this RP, Good job lads.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Duane
Stupendous Roleplay, The interior & exterior looks amazing. Cool
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Great work.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I assume this is what you were doing after you said you were 'getting lunch' on the server while I had to leave? :3

Nice build, looks great!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Zan
(08-26-2014, 01:28 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: I assume this is what you were doing after you said you were 'getting lunch' on the server while I had to leave? :3

Nice build, looks great!

Yep, haha.

But credits go to EvoCity Customs for the build, they made a solid dupe. I'd recommend them Smile .
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Wood
This looks very good
I came on the server and looked at this while it was in its early stages, looked pretty nice.