YouTube Issue's
Hello all, I do have another problem.
I have a few BR's edited & rendered ready to be uploaded to YouTube. But I can't. When I press the upload button the upload screen comes up but never actually finished loading. I have tried all instructions given to try and help it and I have also tried the old-fashioned 'Basic Uploader' aswell, but the doesn't work either. So I was wondering if you guys know what is happening. If so please inform me what to do to fix it or what the problem is. Any help would be much appreciated as I have some people relaying on my to do some BR's.
Thanks, Spadge
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
Can you be a little more clear of what the exact problem is? I understand it wont upload but do you see an error message? Does it take 10000+ minutes? Or doesnt it upload at all?
(08-25-2014, 09:51 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Can you be a little more clear of what the exact problem is? I understand it wont upload but do you see an error message? Does it take 10000+ minutes? Or doesnt it upload at all?

The problem is when I have the page to upload video's it just says loading and never actually loads, then it says 'This Is Taking Longer Then Expected' but still never actually loads up the page for me to upload. There are no error messages or anything though
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!