Unban The_DeadMaster
Your name: The_DeadMaster

Your ban ID: 52789

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: FearRP (nothing more)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

i had a job at by nexus so i was looking in the building then when i was in the elivator a couple of guys came in and 10 seconds later i was banned i realy dont know what i have done thats wrong i also realy want to play on your server if you guys plz can tell me what i did wrong I'd appreciate it thanks want i realy realy want to play on the server. (btw sorry for my englich its not verry good i am from holland so)
Errr... did you not see the four armed men shouting "GET AGAINST THE WALL" at you?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

No because everyone was shouting in the elevator I couldend understand a thing about it and 2 seconds later I was banned if 1 person said something i was standing to the wall but i coudnt hear anything so if your think that i didnt lisen to you guys thats because i coudnt hear a thing (ant btw i was standing in the corner in the elivator)
I even did the luxury of typing it for you too, just in case you had no sound.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

oke then i didnt see it but i realy want to play on the server i will never go to that building again and i will look in the chat but plz or is there a way you can ban me for some time a couple of days
It's not that you went in the wrong building, it's that you didn't do what I said even under gunpoint. And, no... you broke a rule so you are not getting unbanned.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

why wtf onley because i didnt hear you guys ant didnt watch to the chat
Your fault then...
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Denied.

Closing notes:

The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued by banning moderator.

- Reviewed and closed by [FL] Enzyme.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator