Really Empty Servers
[Probably wrong place for this, so move it if you want]

Has anybody else noticed the servers are REALLY empty lately?
v2d has 4 people. 4.

I know what you're probably going to say: It's probably the time difference, but there's always at least 10 people generally.
And it happened really fast, like one day we have a full server, next day there's 8 people, half of which are minges.

Anybody know if something is wrong or is it just something to do with this time of year?

You can always force people to not sleep
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • GRiiM, Safira, Ivan Tempski
All the kiddies are back in school.
The following 3 users Like TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Craz, Tyki Mikk, Duane
They sleepinz
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Which day it is. Is also a factor
Some people can or only want to play on certain days like a weekend
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Dauntless
School.. Work... You're American aye? Maybe this summer it has has 10 players on at your time.. but now people are crawling out of their computer caves n' shit. So..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Reefaz
There might be more european people now, because vacation isn't over here, as far as I know(atleast not for me, I'm not sure about other people). But damn, if v2d is so underplayed atm, then how is it going with v2p? I see it's entirely empty most of the time.
i have self control
It's the time of the year, activity always drops this month.
School, vacation is over in most of Europe
As prior stated, most people will be heading back to school now in the Americas and Canada. The drop will only really happen between 8 and 4 American time (not sure what time schools start and finish in America) during the week, with the weekend and times not that being fairly busy and back to the normal minges Smile