[Unofficial] Mes Mortis
(06-08-2015, 10:39 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 08:09 PM)Reefaz Wrote: Intresting clan. Very intresting. Haven't seen much of it tho.

I think that's the idea.

That just means we're doing a good job Cheese
Weyland-Yutani Encrypted Holopad Message...
Decrypting Message...
Decryption Process Complete!
Playing back WY-4A: Corporate Asset...

Hello,

I am one of the many Weyland-Yutani Executives. We've been operating in Evocity for some time now, and are trying to form as many bonds with other organizations as we can in order to strengthen our corporation, fortunately, nothing escapes our radar and we know you exist.

This message is not hostile, it is merely a proposition of a great friendship that I'm sure will echo through time should you choose to take this matter further.

If you are not interested, keep the holopad as a gift from the Weyland-Yutani Corporation and we will pretend this never happened.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Preditor
*You use your computer, switch it on. You are greeted by a spinning Weyland-Yutani logo and a terminal message*
Your computer has been seized by Weyland-Yutani Officials

Gentlemen, we have tried to be reasonable with you during this time of strife and anger, but attempting to push away a potential business partner, is unacceptable, and your actions will not go unpunished.

We have reached out to our connections, as the Lombardi family will discover when they next turn on their computer. Messing with our employees is one thing and our employees are expendable, but attempting to halt the progress of building better worlds is another.

Have a nice day.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Preditor
[Image: CGt2ci5.png]

This is a message to anyone who decides to tell us what to do. That's not your job, okay? Anhelum has no business with you and you shall definitely not decide what we are going to do or not going to do. What you say with influence nothing. Enjoy your time. The alliance meeting with Weyland will be going ahead.

Yours Sincerely

[Image: 546806085470716170615.png]

Vladimir Cochev
Director
Anhelum Corporation
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • mgdwszx, Roachy, Preditor
**You start your computer and suddently a window pops up, you try to click it away however you completely lost control.**

It's been a good ride, but I'm closing Mes Mortis. It is turning into something it's not meant to be, plus I'm going to be creating a new clan soon. So, RIP. We'll miss you, maybe some other day.