Ban Request on [FL:RP] Binkadin
Name of player: [FL:RP] Binkadin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439

Time in GMT: Not sure

Server: V33X

Summary: Breaking fearrp, cdming, misusing props (using as ramps to flee)

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eABKz3qozuQ
Okay. I do admit I was being an idiot. That doesn't mean I shouldn't get banned. But, what I would like to say is this: Firstly, you never given me a command and you were just searching my house for no particular reason. Then your officer created a warrant, I let him search the building. You didn't give me another command. Next, the CDM was partially because of me, but also because your officer was in the middle of the road. Same as the second CDM, you stood in front of my car because you need an excuse to ban me. Also, you seem to cut out the parts where you did something important: The police FearRPed by running off, you cut that part out. Also, the BMW part where I CDMed someone was accidental, as you can see that I roll backwards with Nitro and then release the reverse key which causes me to run over innocent people. You don't display the part where I apologise either about running them over. You also have a decent attempt at stealing someone elses tranquiliser, which you cut out as well. You need to upload the full evidence, to be honest. Also, the part before the video is probably a key section. I say something on the lines of you "Insulting me".
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
What does a raid have to do with you breaking the rules?
Us standing on the road is no excuse either, you could've used the brakes, or avoided us, but you clearly rammed us on purpose.
(08-21-2014, 08:03 PM)Greed^ Wrote: What does a raid have to do with you breaking the rules?
Us standing on the road is no excuse either, you could've used the brakes, or avoided us, but you clearly rammed us on purpose.

Before I saw your post, I edited the main reply, you may want to view the addons to that. Because, I have explained exactly how I CDMed, etc. I accept that I did break a rule, but I don't think everything you have accused me of is correct. Also, you have cut out the parts where you or your team are doing something mischievious.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Provide a steam ID for the accused player.
Sorry, i forgot about it. Added it now.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP] Binkadin, STEAM_0:1:22027439) was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP, CDM, and FailRP.
Suspension will be applied for 3 day.