Shorten Ban on Binkadin
Your name: Binkadin.

Your ban ID: 52671.

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy.

Reason: Breaking FearRP, CDM and FailRP.

Involved: Greed^ and myself.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for three reasons as stated above. However, it doesn't quite feel correct that I was banned for all three of these reasons. Each reason I assume got me an extra day worth of ban. Therefore, I was banned for three days. Firstly, I would like to state this: The CDM was partially their fault, if you stand in front of a car, is that not FailRP? Also, the FailRP could technically be FearRP, so I have been banned twice for the same reason. Unless you mean some of the other events. Here is what I think should have happened (I understand I cannot choose my punishment)...

[1] Replace one of the day bans for a blacklist from cars as I see people get blacklists rather than bans for CDM.
[2] FailRP should have been linked in with the FearRP. Therefore, I wouldn't be banned twice for similar reasons, but I may be incorrect about this.
[3] Blacklist from toolgun, to make the ban a little less harsh. Because, I abused the toolgun to escape.

Sorry to bother, but I think that my punishment wasn't exactly correct. I may not be correct, but I still think something should be edited about the ban. Not entirely sure if you'll all agree, but that's what my opinion is. I wrote this ban shorten request as I believe that the ban shouldn't be lifted. But, it should be edited. I understand that I have violated a couple of rules in the process.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
You don't get to choose the punishment handed out to you. At the end of the day, you broke the server rules.
(08-22-2014, 12:03 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You don't get to choose the punishment handed out to you. At the end of the day, you broke the server rules.

George, before you close the thread. I would just like to announce that the video was cut out so that it would view only the bad parts of me. Technically, if he would have uploaded the whole thing, he could have got himself banned and a couple of police officers. Just wanted to state that, I know it wouldn't help with the unban request, but just needed to inform you about it. The part that got cut out is the part that gives me the bad reputation. Also, in the video I hit the nitros in the BMW which caused me to go backwards, I then released the reverse key which caused me to struggle to keep the car in control causing two deaths.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The video was cut out so i didn't have to spend all day uploading the videos, if i've posted it all, it would've shown you break several more rules, and even saying that you're going to hit us with the car.
Denied.

Evidence still showed rule breaking.