Unban Request
Your name: SlayerUnknown

Your ban ID: 52574

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: NLR

Involved: STEAM_0:0:40910221

Why we should unban you: Because I NLRed for a reason to get Burgz Name So I Can Report To An Admin That He Prop pushed His Cop Car Into Me And Killed Me And This Other Guy. Sorry
[FL:RP] SlayerUnknown
Server Member

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:68822901&b=7]
You didn't need to go find his name, I have access to the logs database. You broke NLR, and you should be punished for it.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Involved - Saw the entire event and it was my car.

The car was not prop pushed by Burgz, nor was it his car. My car got stuck in the ground then flicked up into the air, then landed back onto the floor (but onto you) as you was standing in the road. You then ran back to Burgz, and broke NLR. Why would you need to run back and get his name if you are sure it was him?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
So, Your blaming me when my Car was stood still and you blatantly even saw me die, And a lambo was on your head, I suggest you stop blaming me for everything that happens Cain.

And as Wood says, Why on earth would you run back if you knew it was me...
(08-19-2014, 09:12 PM)Wood Wrote: Why would you need to run back and get his name if you are sure it was him?

(08-19-2014, 09:56 PM)[FL:RP] Burgz Wrote: Why on earth would you run back if you knew it was me...

24 hours to reply, Slayer.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Unban request approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify