Unban Request
[/b]Your name: Sheryy9

Your ban ID: 52481

Banned by:[/b] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: BRA (50742) - Raiding the President as Gun Dealer, random molotoving, mass RDM

Involved: Killstar and i

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because i never threw any of the molotovs you can also check logs for that as evidence. Raiding as a gundealer was a mistake as a new player and looking back on it i could see why it makes no RP sense if you can forgive that i can promise you it wont happen again as i have re-read the rules. My ban was also delayed for about 3-4 days which means that it would have been decreased by now also but i appreciate GeorgeTheBoy clearing the bans because if he did not do this then it would have been longer. Since the ban request was posted my behavior has been better as i have spent more time learning about the game and i have also RPed in situations such as the Court RP which goes to show that i have now learned a lot more.
This is my first post on this forum. I created an account because I wanted to post a ban request on Killstar, but it was already posted. I was there when this happened. I was one of the people killed by the molotovs, which you can see in the ban request video, and I can say that it wasn't Sherry who threw the molotovs, it was Killstar. Recently I rped with Shery in the Court RP, he served as my lawyer, many people were there, and i'm sure if you were there you would see that he is a good roleplayer. I have also played with him on this server other times. I have also played with Killstar, who is a known rule breaker. I'm sure that he was a bad influence on Shery, because he has never done anything like this when I played with him. Theres no excuse for what he did, and I think that killstar deserves his ban, but I don't think Shery, who is a new player, should be banned for 2 weeks for not reading the rules on raiding, and playing with the wrong players like Killstar. I think he should be unbanned and given another chance, or at the very least have his ban shortened, especially because of how delayed his ban request was.
This still doesn't excuse the fact that you broke our rules. The video clearly shows you gunning down several people for no reason.

I'll lower this ban to 3 days if you agree to a 10 hour weapon blacklist.
(08-20-2014, 08:30 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: This still doesn't excuse the fact that you broke our rules. The video clearly shows you gunning down several people for no reason.

I'll lower this ban to 3 days if you agree to a 10 hour weapon blacklist.

Okay sounds good
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Sheryy9, STEAM_0:0:71541290) has been shortened to 3 days.
Blacklist from weapons has been implied for 10 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team