Please Read IMPORTANT
Exclamation 
[b]Your name: arthy01

[b]Your ban ID: 52561

[b]Banned by: [FL] Fultz

[b]Reason: Prop abuse

[b]Involved: SORRY i do not know

[b]Why we should unban you: I'm already banned but I've really done anything this time. I was just out of the prison, and then I was banned, I did not know why. When I saw the justification I knew this can not just be an error because I have to this day only a taxi station built and tested how to make a door with a combination lock. It may be that sometimes remain objects of me because I can not rid with the Z button. I benuze to rid of objects always the remover at the tool-gun. it may be that small parts are left
A ban request was accepted on you. You were running around with a red couch not using the physgun and props properly.
I DonT do IT!
[Image: 1024x768.resizedimage]
[Image: 1024x768.resizedimage]

Evidence against you from BR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
i make a sofa on the am pm and wall
And why did you do that? And why did you put a sofa in the middle of the tunnel, blocking the road?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The couch is in the middle of the road in each of those pictures. And in the first picture is extended a decent length from you and not going near the gas station.
i say in my unban request i forgot the sofa

I forgot the sofa apology

I love the server and I'm not doing it with intention I was looking for this server

I will ensure that it will never occur more I can not apologize enough

please unban me I see that I must be more careful where my things are

Please do not banish me for so many days, please, if you see no reason to unban me then ban me for 12 hours
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.