Ridiculous admins on the server
Arby:

3:12:

Steam ID:

[FL] grub:

[b]Evidence: I dont need to show any evidence all you need to do is go on the server, I walked into a public building an got banned for a ridiculous term known as "FearRP" It is just an excuse to ban people. The admins on the server are Biased and Quick to make assumptions. for this server to grow and since the server was made since 2008 I would expect admins that respect their power. If this admin does not get banned I will tell all my friends and anybody I meet to not play this on this server because of how bad the banning system is, Whats going through the admins head: I WANT TO BAN EVERYBODY ON THE SERVER FOR NOTHING YAAAAYYYY (::::
Yours sincerely a dedicated player with 80 hours
Please fill this out properly. You have 12 hours to do so.
The point im trying to make is to ban all admins and find new ones because they clearly cant do their job properly
Yeah, that isn't going to happen.

From what I see is you have been banned six times now in the last 13 days, so maybe it isnt the admins who are the issue. Maybe they are doing their job properly and you just do not choose to follow our rules here.
Ok, I will admit that 3 of these were me being stupid since I had only 5 hours on, after that I had been banned for nothing, one time I got banned for breaking into my own building for apparently prop climbing when I was placing a door, One time when I CDM'd somebody because they jumped into my car and one because I got in the way and it counted as NLR. You have to face the facts the people you call "Trustworthy" and are admins most of them aren't could you please explain how they become admins?
They are trustworthy. And unless you can supply evidence of them abusing their powers I am going to close this.
Closed, no abuse noted.

Notes: This is starting to get ridiculous. User sanctioned for not following sub-forum posting rules.