Unban Husky Richard
Your name: Husky Richard

Your ban ID: 6718

Banned by: Console

Reason: "Using Seth Hacks"

Involved: Just myself

I have played role play servers on Gmod for a very long time. I mixed and mingled, but I always came back to fearless, the admins, the players, the map, the job system. It always appealed to me. Your way of doing it, is what I believe, one of the best, if not the perfect way to have a city RP. Sadly two years ago i discovered game cheats. I would go from server to server cheating. And whether or not I intended to use it on your servers isn't and excuse. But since those two years I have matured; I have grown up and realized that ruining RP or game play of other people is not and never will be right, because I don't know how much time other people have spent on their RP, and who am I to take that away from them, or take a shortcut by cheating. That's not fair. Over these two years I have tried other RP servers, but I miss everything that was Fearless. Recently I found out that some of my friends play on your server, and it sucks to sit here and tell them I was banned because I made a stupid decision two years ago. I 100% understand that you guys have a no tolerance policy on cheating. But for me it feels like a lifetime ago, and I have matured to the point where i would not make those dumb decisions again. I spent so much time on the server, and even at that age I followed the in-game rules. I had not done anything wrong prior to this ban, not even a kick, and I assure you, if you decide to unban me, you will not see any bans just like before. I don't know if you guys actually play and enjoy the RP, but please try to understand. I have learned my lesson, I made a mistake, a large one at that and I have such an urge to play fearless again, what I consider my first and favorite RP server, I miss the things on this server that you can't find elsewhere, and I hope you guys can forgive me for my mistake. Thanks for taking the time reading this, I know it may be a little long, but I just wanted to but my thoughts and feelings and facts out there. Thanks guys.
After a small discussion with a few admins, we've agreed on giving you another chance.

The ban will stay on your record, but it has now been lifted. I hope you'll take some time to read the rules, guides and Q&A threads to prevent getting banned once again.

Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator