My First Pop-out Signature and Avatar!
Photo 
I made them myself in Paint.NET, both took about 2 hours to make.
Signature:
[Image: PIpYbG0.png]
[Image: GWDYngQ.png]

Also, I have not told anyone on Fearless this yet, but I am officially partnered with Freedom! Network.
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
Great job mate, gonna recommend some stroke around the name to make it more read-able but overall it looks good!
Keep up the good work.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Sasha
Cool man! Although please don't advertise your network, especially providing links!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Don't partner with Freedom, they're terrible and partner everyone.

OT: Very nice!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Looks awesome! Well done.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(05-15-2015, 03:59 AM)Diggy Wrote: Great job mate, gonna recommend some stroke around the name to make it more read-able but overall it looks good!
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Smile
(05-15-2015, 07:08 AM)Wood Wrote: Don't partner with Freedom, they're terrible and partner everyone.
OT: Very nice!
Eh, I don't care who I get partnered with as long as I get money to survive. (I'm not a greedy fuck like FaZe Ziemzys.)
Edit: Plus, I'm a new YouTuber and Freedom! is a really good partnership to start with. Plus, they have a 110% revenue share.
From my experience Freedom! Is an awesome Network, make sure you make the text more readable.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Sasha
(05-18-2015, 08:05 AM)DVN Wrote: From my experience Freedom! Is an awesome Network, make sure you make the text more readable.

Thanks!