Please Read A mistake!!
Bug 
Your name: arthy01

[b]Your ban ID: 52487

[b]Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

[b]Reason: Breaking NLR, CDM

[b]Involved: I and my friend robb.tja and other sorry i dont knok there names

[b]Why we should unban you: First I must say i am german because i write in englisch and good in german please read both text and the geman text in Google translator. GERMAN : Ich habe leute nicht absichtlich überfahren sie sind auf die straße gelaufen und ich konnte nicht mehr bremsen.Ich bin zu dem todesort gegangen weil mein auto dort war oder fragen wollte wiso ich gestorben bin! ENGLISH I did not intentionally run over people they ran into the street and I could not have gone to the place of death bremsen.Ich because my car was there or ask why did I die!

please unban me Heart arthy01[/font]
Yeah i understand it. I hate it too when i cdm the people when they are on the street i cant stop and then i have killed a people and how i say that my family. i understand it and i hop you will get unbanned
CDMing people who run into the road can be annoying but you didn't even attempt to swerve or stop. You also never got out the car to call for a paramedic.

Along with you CDM you also broke NLR and provided no evidence to prove that this wasn't the case.
are you unban me please or mot ?? Huh

there was dead
he meen "they was dead"
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (arthy01, STEAM_0:0:79170239) will stand as issued.
Please note, being sorry doesn't change the fact that you broke our server rules.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team