UNBAN REQUEST
Exclamation 
Your name: ╬ Erwin König ╬

Your ban ID: 40689

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Spawning a huge prop, prop minging, crash server attempt.

Involved: Putting a prop in the street that was a big wall by mistake

Why we should unban you:

ok for the second time. Now that i have read it. It says crash server attempt wtf... spawning a wall in the street by accident is a crash server attempt. I mean seriously i didn't realize that i did it and i'm sorry. You server is very good and fun why the hell would i try crashing there server. Thats just crazy talk. Now please can i get unbanned i'm sorry again for what i did. And remember i told u i had no knowledge of it being there and am truely sorry. So help a brother out.
Fill in your template properly.

Here's your steamID: STEAM_0:1:38228772
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-17-2014, 04:41 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Fill in your template properly.

Here's your steamID: STEAM_0:1:38228772

Your name: ╬ Erwin König ╬

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:38228772

Banned by: [Fl] DoomDude1

Reason: Massive Prop Blocking

ok for the second time. Now that i have read it. It says crash server attempt wtf... spawning a wall in the street by accident is a crash server attempt. I mean seriously i didn't realize that i did it and i'm sorry. You server is very good and fun why the hell would i try crashing there server. Thats just crazy talk. Now please can i get unbanned i'm sorry again for what i did. And remember i told u i had no knowledge of it being there and am truely sorry. So help a brother out.
Edit your template into your first post.

Your template is still wrong. Fill in the proper ban ID and ban reason.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-17-2014, 05:01 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Edit your template into your first post.

Your template is still wrong. Fill in the proper ban ID and ban reason.

fixed it for you .. sorry

are you online anymore Sad
I'm only every now and then, although I'm not the person who banned you.

This ban was issued in 2013, why didn't you appeal the ban sooner?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-17-2014, 06:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm only every now and then, although I'm not the person who banned you.

This ban was issued in 2013, why didn't you appeal the ban sooner?

well i didnt really know about this forum and also when i got banned i was frustrated and mad cause at the time i had no idea what i did but now that a buddy of mine that plays. He told me about this and everything and me and him wanted to play. So he told me about the forum and asked me to ask you guys to unban me. Main reason is to play with my friend. His steam name is Les Stroud. Sorry that i couldnt have dont it sooner Thinking

Message me as soon as you can because me and my buddy wanted to play tonight Cheese
EDIT:

My mistake, I read the wrong ban. The ban I gave out was an extension for a ban Freezak gave out originally.
(08-18-2014, 02:30 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: EDIT:

My mistake, I read the wrong ban. The ban I gave out was an extension for a ban Freezak gave out originally.

It's np dude but do i get unbanned yet or do i wait for the other guy to answer me.?

Oh my mistake your the one that banned me lol.. well you had your reasons i guess. But yea as you can see its been a year i think and i was hoping you could unban me so i could play with some of my friends again on your server. Thanks bro

Well so according to enzyme .... Freezak is a ex-admin which means hes not a admin anymore. So DoomDude1 are you reaponsible for my ban or do i have to wait even longer to play. Its been 3 days and i havent got a straight answer yet. Like why is this taken so seriously. I mean yea its your server i understand that but i waited a year for the ban to expire until i came on here and it said never. So i made this and now whenever i right something really long. One of you guys answer with one sentence then go offline for the rest of the day. I mean yes you guys have lives i know that, but i just wanted to play with my friend on your server for a day which didnt happen. So when am i going to unbanned?? I was reading other unban requests and you guys say " this process takes time". Does that mean you guys are investigating something a year ago for me.... Sounds like private investigaters..
......................................... any day now