shorten time for ban(imapro10)
Your name: imapro10

Your ban ID:52401

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Reason: for leaving in rp situation

Involved: Baskingner (he also cdmed somebody)

Why we should unban you: i would like my ban to be shortend because my gmod crashes alot whick meant that it said i left because my gmod crashed and the cop (i couldnt find name) and the president random arrested because i asked the president if i could be FBI and he said yes the i was getting arrested?? but he didnt say im pm oh ur not fbi or ive demoted you h just tried to arrest me when i was govement which would be counted as team arrest and the president prodiijy(im not to sure how to spell it) but he did say yes and then arrested me

if you now how to fix gmod crashing all the ime plz reply to me

thank you for readin my unban-shorten request
I seen you DC two times to avoid arrest....bit weird how it "crashes" when you are about to be arrested
Please provide a crash log.

Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.

[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-16-2014, 06:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Please provide a crash log.

Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.

[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]

how do i post pictures?
Screenshot it. Upload it to ImageShack, Gyazo, etc. Alternatively, you can click the upload files button in the new post textbox. Make sure you've saved it as an image file.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
As Bink said.

Save the screenshot as a jpg.
Upload to www.imgur.com
[img]Picture URL here[/img]
Sincerely, Enzyme
To clarify my point of view.

I was driving in my car and took a corner a bit too tight and that did indeed injure another player. I got out and called for a paramedic to my location. When i saw the player pressed space (and thus immediatly respawn) i got back in my car. You pulled out an MP5 and started to threathen me, first i thought IC but when i got out the first you said was "i am calling an admin". The only moderator online was busy at the time and didnt respond. When you noticed that you tried to arrest me as a security guard with the name "FBI Boss". When cops didnt respond neither you just ran off. I notified a cop of the fact that you might be impersonating goverment officials. He checked with the president and he denied that he hired you. When you heard that you ran off and a cop chased and tazed you, and after cuffing you you instantly disconnected. That sounded a bit too fishy for me so i posted my BR. My apologies if it was indeed a crash and not a DC to avoid arrest.
(08-17-2014, 01:01 AM)Baskingner Wrote: To clarify my point of view.

I was driving in my car and took a corner a bit too tight and that did indeed injure another player. I got out and called for a paramedic to my location. When i saw the player pressed space (and thus immediatly respawn) i got back in my car. You pulled out an MP5 and started to threathen me, first i thought IC but when i got out the first you said was "i am calling an admin". The only moderator online was busy at the time and didnt respond. When you noticed that you tried to arrest me as a security guard with the name "FBI Boss". When cops didnt respond neither you just ran off. I notified a cop of the fact that you might be impersonating goverment officials. He checked with the president and he denied that he hired you. When you heard that you ran off and a cop chased and tazed you, and after cuffing you you instantly disconnected. That sounded a bit too fishy for me so i posted my BR. My apologies if it was indeed a crash and not a DC to avoid arrest.
and anyway the cop was failrping because irl nobody will be called imapro10 he should have said james swan to make it all clear but for some reason the president said yes then cop arrests me and then ............BANG its a crash
You got 24 hours to provide evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-17-2014, 03:18 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You got 24 hours to provide evidence.

ice had enough ill just wait now