Unban for SoulNaru
Reposted. SoulNaru.
This ban is 2 years old, not 4.

I see no reason why a chance should be given when no effort has been put into this UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-14-2014, 07:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote: This ban is 2 years old, not 4.

I see no reason why a chance should be given when no effort has been put into this UBR.

Im a type of person to just get straight to the point. and sorry for the years thing i did not know how many it was just when we moved down to were we live now
(08-14-2014, 07:59 PM)RejectGhost Wrote:
(08-14-2014, 07:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote: This ban is 2 years old, not 4.

Im a type of person to just get straight to the point. and sorry for the years thing i did not know how many it was just when we moved down to were we live now

I had soulnaru him self do a repost so you can here his own words not mine
[b]Your name: SoulNaru

[b]Your ban ID: 13764

[b]Banned by: Ruxandra

[b]Reason: Rdm on multiple counts.

[b]Involved: -

[b]Why we should unban you: ~SoulNaru Hello. Anyways i had RejectGhost posting a unban request for me so I thank him for that. But lets get started i've matured as a player and as a person i'm not that dumb guy who runs over people anymore or RDM's i'm the person now that will role play in the server right lets say i'm a cop I must patrol around the city and if someone is speeding I will give them a ticket and appropriate the right punishment. if it's a high speed chase then i would call for backup and arrest the man who is driving recklessly. You can not raid for a reason that is in valid like Because I felt like it, It would have to be something along the lines is were mugged by that guy or we are trying to retaliate. Although my punishment was meant to be It would really mean alot to me if i could be on trail or unbanned over these 2 years i've matured and i'm willing to show that I have grown over the years and ready to play on fearless rp server.
After reading the previous UBR on this case, you've added nothing new to your case. Do you have anything else to add for your second and last UBR before we decide?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Merged, dont make new threads just use edit
(08-16-2014, 02:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: After reading the previous UBR on this case, you've added nothing new to your case. Do you have anything else to add for your second and last UBR before we decide?
I will have to see when he gets back
He said he wanted to know if he could some how voice chat with someone.
Everything will take place here in this thread.

Please fix your template.
Sincerely, Enzyme