Unban request.
Your name: [BA] The Magical Unicorn

Your ban ID: 52368

Banned by: [FL:M] General Rickets

Reason: "Basing as gun dealer in tides with contra"

Involved: Just me in the tides hotel.

Why we should unban you: I didn't read the rules as well as i should of, so i didn't know you couldn't do contraband as a Gun dealer, Rickets Crept on me and saw me, he said "that's a ban" and Yeah i was banned. If he maybe told me i can't do that i wouldn't of ever done it again, but it's to late now, i would like the ban to taken away or atleast shortened.
I think you will find that i told you that you cant have contraband as a gun dealer as it is bannable. I was looking around places like the tides and offices to see if anyone was basing there, hence me finding you. I had not seen you make any attempt of opening a shop or doing you job and you were basing as a gun dealer. I do not see why this should be shortened or removed.

I did try and make a shop, but it failed so i stopped, a like to sell my business on the streets. And when did you tell me contraband as a gun dealer is ban worthy offence, when you banned me? I don't recall any moment of you telling me it could get me banned, apart from the moment when you saw me with the contra 15 seconds after you banned me.
It is clearly stated in the rules that you can not base as a gun dealer. What else do you think happens when you break the rules, and i did tell you that it is a bannable offence before i banned you so you knew why.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
"Didn't read the rules as well as I should of." Rule violation results in a ban. If you don't read the rules, then it is effectively your own fault.

Not involved in UBR. Warned.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Denied.