Unban request on eulabius
Your name: eulabius

Your ban ID: 52364

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: Killing a hostage.

Involved: [FL:M] Link66, Kai Meiuqer, [FL:RP] TyqaVenom

Why we should unban you: Me and Kai Meiuqer was defending the Nexus as citizens after being hired by the president. I was banned because of killing a hostage that was being used as a meat shield during a Nexus raid . I was not informed in anyway that there was a hostage, as I was far behind the first barricade when Link said there was a hostage. There was a few fires in the hallway, which i could not see through clearly. When the the raiders shot at me, I retaliated and fired back not knowing there was a hostage being used. I feel that the ban was unfair because I was not warned in anyway that there was a hostage, and could not identify him properly through the fire. I was also banned without a chance to explain why i killed the hostage.
I was shouting "I have a hostage, DON'T SHOOT". I was only a few meters away from you... on the other hand, why would you shoot an unarmed man? He had no guns.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(08-15-2014, 02:31 PM)Link66 Wrote: I was shouting "I have a hostage, DON'T SHOOT". I was only a few meters away from you... on the other hand, why would you shoot an unarmed man? He had no guns.

Like I said I couldn't hear the Mic chat from the distance your were using it from, and was not at the front barricade when you said for the first. The Mic chat does not reach all the way till the other end of the hallway, which I have tried before. I could not see him clearly through the fire, so I fired back after you shot at me and killed him not knowing he was there.
Expired.