Really Unfair!
my name: [FL:RP]SweBro1337
My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74276877
Ban ID: 52360
Reason: DC to get my car back.
Reason to get unbanned: I just joined to have fun while waiting for v33x to make me autojoin. So I drived my mustang on the right side in 85km/h. Then another car came infront of me and a serverlag just appeared and the other car just crashed into me so both cars blew up. How would I be able to avoid that situation when a serverlag came. Do I need to walk back to the car and spend 1k to heal it just cuz a wreckless driver+ a serverlag. Idk but I think this was really unfair and I want u to fix the serverlags, they're to many serverlags and crashes.
Yes, you are supposed to spend $1000 to repair your car instead of reconnecting to get it fixed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-15-2014, 06:10 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Yes, you are supposed to spend $1000 to repair your car instead of reconnecting to get it fixed.

But it wasn't my fault. It is like u need to pay 1k when Some1 RDM u. It was a lag and I didn't have 1k cuz I just bought Mustang. And how can I even be able to play with all these serverlags and crashe. That's just rude of u. Just want to play my favorite game. Love that game.
Denied.

Closing notes:

The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator