Unfair Ban on Todd Mckenney(Snow Pea)
Name:Todd Mckenney

Ban ID:52351

Banned by:[FL:M] General Rickets

Reason: Failrp basing as a gun dealer

Involved: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy and me (Todd Mckenney(Snow Pea))

Why we should unban you: I was with George in my house, he had told me that you can't have contraband or base as gun dealer. (I was completely unaware of this rule at the time) George made me destroy my contraband and demoted me from gun dealer as a warning. As I was leaving my house after I sold the doors I had been banned by General Rickets. He was not a part of this at all, he did not speak to me, he did not warn me, he wasn't even there. In summary I find this ban to be completely uncalled for. On General Rickets behalf it was a huge assumption and presumtion for him to do this as he gave me no warning and simply did it. George did not say I was going to be banned, he gave me a warning as mentioned above.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:53723562&b=13]
I do not remember this at all. You may be mistaking me for another staff member.
It was me involved not George. You have over 100h so im pretty sure that you would have some knowledge of the basing rules. I demoted you for basing as a gun dealer, you came back destroyed you contraband. I rethought my idea and with some help from another member (Link66) banned you i do not see why this should be shortened due to the rules you broke.

EDIT: I also told you what rules you broke prior to your ban.

Expired.