Unfair
Your name: maxmahon

Your ban ID: 52269

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: NLR

Involved: People was involved but didn't catch their names

Why we should unban you: The reason is 2 days ago I was a SRU working with the President in the labs when we got raided i was standing on the elevator when it got called up when i got to the top 3 men were waiting and they killed me. So soon after I re-spawned near the labs and the people started shooting me so I stood still when i guy tried hostaging me he didn't have me on gun point so I ran to some cops when they started shooting me again so I shot back so it wasn't NLR then BANG banned i checked the forums and it said I was banned for 1 day so the day after I checked the forums again and it said I was banned forever it was only NLR people get banned for a day not forever and plus i spend £42.50 in real fife on CityRP so about $62.50 and iv played for over 200 hours. I understand that i have been banned a lot before but I recently learned to role play smoothly and I haven't been banned for about 1 month and a 20 days I think it is unfair and I want to hear of the admin.
You broke NLR, simple as that.
Your ban got extended due to your amount of previous bans, which is 13 in total. You also have 7 blacklists.

It doesn't matter how many hours and/or money you've spent on FL. It will not make you immune to the rules.
(08-15-2014, 01:05 PM)Shadow Wrote: You broke NLR, simple as that.
Your ban got extended due to your amount of previous bans, which is 13 in total. You also have 7 blacklists.

It doesn't matter how many hours and/or money you've spent on FL. It will not make you immune to the rules.

I know and I'm sorryim saying that iv only just learnt the rules and I want a second chance please

My brother got 2 of the bans and most of the blacklists and he doesn't go on it anymore

I wouldn't have minded as much if u extended it to a week or even a month but for ever seems a bit over the top

Please 1 more chance I wasted £42.50 is 11 days

I know and I'm sorryim saying that iv only just learnt the rules and I want a second chance please

(08-15-2014, 01:05 PM)Shadow Wrote: You broke NLR, simple as that.

Can you please reply

please im really sorry for what I have done in the past please
It doesn't matter who or what played on your account. You are responsible for the actions.
Yet again.. Money or playtime has no influence on the extension of your ban amount. It does not make you immune.

13 bans in total in about 200 hours. Most of them aren't very minor offences either.

I will reduce your ban time to 6 months. This will be your last chance.
Denied.