Un-Blacklist Request | danbidz
Your name: danbidz

Your blacklist ID: 37139, 37138, 37137

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50449993

Reason: BRA (50985) - Keypad abuse

Staff member who blacklisted you: Burnette

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The reason my keypad was set too 2.5 seconds is because i only just built my base when it got raided, and when it did get raided SRU were spamming the keypad ram to make it look like the keypad dident last as long, i got raided while i was still building by the police when they had a warrant, they made me leave my apartment, when they took the warrant offf and i returned to my apartment a officer had just broken in, i tied him up and before i could fix my keypad, he broke META rules and the police were back at my flat, im sure this video will show evidence from a previous ban request i just put in.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1E1CDSn6w)

Also when GeorgeTheBoy approved this Ban Request he said nothing about the keypad.

On a separate note i would like to see the evidence showing this.
[Image: high-5.png]
Quote:Door rules

Custom doors have to be open 3 seconds or longer, you must also use the keypad you placed instead of the numpad on your keyboard.

There's no excuse for intentionally setting your keypad for 2.5 seconds and not 3. This itself is punishable.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-21-2014, 03:02 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:Door rules

Custom doors have to be open 3 seconds or longer, you must also use the keypad you placed instead of the numpad on your keyboard.

There's no excuse for intentionally setting your keypad for 2.5 seconds and not 3. This itself is punishable.

Its not intentional set to 2.5, this was just how i quickly dragged it to test the door worked, i was about to set it to 4 until i got random warranted (they still have not given me a reason) and the police told me to get out. The logs will show that the keypad was down for only about 40 seconds before i got searched. Then afterwards a cop broke in without a warrant (this was about 30 seconds after the warrant was taken down) and i had to tie him up as he was getting in the way, when i went to change it (watch video) he was stood there like "Hi im random raiding" then he broke META rules to tell other officers he was hostaged. they arrived i could even go out and change it, the inside one was 4 seconds but not the outside one.

All in all, the only reason that my door broke the rules is because the police random raided. and they all got away with it.
[Image: high-5.png]
thats not 2.5 more like 1
and you arnt allowed to use 1 sided props with doors, or in this case its the side of the door but pretty much the same
I don't accept your point, Danbidz. Keypad doors have to be open 3 secs or longer. The video clearly shows your rule violation. You can't break the rules and say "..ah I'll fix it later".

Unblacklist Request denied.