Police cars
To make the city rp experience abit better I think police officers and sru get flashing police lights i mean if you pull someone over and just your sirens are going off its not really that great but with flashing lights and sirens it will be abit better and also can you guys make it so you can toggle sirens on and off please Smile
- TyqaVenom
Well the problem will be Lag .. its been discussed before and declined. I dont think this will be added either because of LAG.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Chumps
True i did also experience some lag with venoms car once then got my laptop fixed today and someone had their lights flashing and I was still running 70fps but that's not the point but I understand it all also didn't know that it was discussed and declined thanks for heads us also I think police should get to use some snipers or something police officers use the default pistol , certain shotguns and a mp5 I think police should beable to also use guns like tranqs reason being say you are guarding president and you see someone running towards him with a knife its a easy bang your on the floor :p and police should use all pistols id say but ye
(08-15-2014, 12:26 AM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: True i did also experience some lag with venoms car once then got my laptop fixed today and someone had their lights flashing and I was still running 70fps but that's not the point but I understand it all also didn't know that it was discussed and declined thanks for heads us also I think police should get to use some snipers or something police officers use the default pistol , certain shotguns and a mp5 I think police should beable to also use guns like tranqs reason being say you are guarding president and you see someone running towards him with a knife its a easy bang your on the floor :p and police should use all pistols id say but ye

If you like to suggest something Put it in the Suggestion forum Smile SRU can use more heavy arms than cops Cops can use The shotgun (not the auto) And the MP5's
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
This has already been suggested and declined, it will cause lag with alot of cars.
(08-17-2014, 09:19 AM)Greed^ Wrote: This has already been suggested and declined, it will cause lag with alot of cars.

***Dynamic lights got denied. Not the other type of lights***
Wrong section and previously denied.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Zan
(08-17-2014, 12:14 PM)Jamster Wrote: Wrong section and previously denied.

What he said.