How do I get access to hands and Remote keys while blacklisted?
Hello Fearless, I have been asking this question by my self this: How do I get access to hands and Remote keys while blacklisted?, I think every blacklisted person must get access to remote keys and hands, thanks for your time, and I hope, I can get this question answered.
Mexico is not safe
How to still have access to your hands; don't get blacklisted.
Wait, blacklisted people don't have hands or remote keys? When they are blacklisted at all, or can people actually get blacklisted from hands or remote keys? I don't understand...
i have self control
He was blacklisted from Entities/Props, Toolgun and Physgun for proppushing.
I guess that hands/keys are included in the entities blacklist.
(08-13-2014, 07:29 PM)GRiiM Wrote: He was blacklisted from Entities/Props, Toolgun and Physgun for proppushing.
I guess that hands/keys are included in the entities blacklist.

In this case, I think its bugged

(08-13-2014, 07:26 PM)Pawenstedt Wrote: Wait, blacklisted people don't have hands or remote keys? When they are blacklisted at all, or can people actually get blacklisted from hands or remote keys? I don't understand...

I think hands and keys come under weps, not tools.
no such blacklist exists
(08-13-2014, 08:21 PM)Temar Wrote: no such blacklist exists
I presume hands come in the default tools, along with camera? If not, there should be a file to do so depending on how you coded the gamemode.
When you get cuffed or roped when you are unbound you are missing your car keys and Camera
If that has any relevancy
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]