UNBAN chlupatacicina
Hello guys,i just want to ask if you could unban me

Your name: chlupatacicina

Your ban ID: 52268

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: FearRP.

Involved: i dont know if i understand to this question but.. i was driving car with my friends,then somebody with car crashed to me. Police was going after us but we tried to get away.I accidently killed one guy with car but i was on road and he jumped in front of my car.

Why we should unban you: because i started to play on your server and from this moment im playing everyday.

if you will unban me,thanks
and also thank you for reading this and thinking about this.
have a nice day.
Sorry is not a sufficient reason.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

so you wont unban me ? :/

i think this isnt reason to ban me,btw what this FearRP is? i dont understand
i was rebel,i was doing roleplay and somebody jumped under my car.. i cant do anything with this..
It's not the CDM I care about. It's the fact that you ran from gunpoint.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

which gunpoint? o.O we heard sirens so we just tried to get away with our car.Then police destroyed our car and we get out of the car and they handcuffed us... then you banned me ..
I was pointing a gun at you... and you ran.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

what the hell? are you sure it was me? the other one was running to the big building
I am sure it was you... yes. I pointed a gun at you and shouted "get against the car". You then looked at me and continued to run off. As for the man at the factory ; I did not have a gun pointed at him. When I got my gun out when I was chasing him, he abided by fearRP. You did not.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

i wasnt running.. i know it for sure.. i cant run when im handcuffed.. and even why i cant run away when im handcuffed? it can happen,why i shouldnt do it ?
You can run when cuffed - and you did.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran