I need a few questions to be answered.
During the time I have spent playing on CityRP I have come across alot of problems ranging from server lag to the way people roleplay.

1) When driving I will always get lag and randomly crash due to this lag. What on Earth can cause this lag on such a powerful server?

2) Some admins abuse their powers and ask people questions that cannot be answered. Such as "Why have you broke NLR?" or something that will need an admin to sort out. Today I was playing and was just driving to where everyone was waiting because of NLR. The rebels had broke NLR and the admin had turned a blind eye to them and told us (Police and SRU) to not wait around just for NLR. Would the admins want us to break NLR?

3) Some people blaim everything on you if just happen to be around an event. For example I was playing today and walked over a dead body as their was no other way round due to me being stuck outside the bank. Someone called Winston Churchill instantly saw me walk over the dead body and requested for me to be demoted with no proof that it was me who killed the citizen. Why do people do this and other people listen?

4) Why does the server restart without any warning? It would be nice to keep the president job for a while.

5) What is wrong with the cars? The TDM cars are awesome in single-player but when I am CityRP they are so slow. For example, the older VW Golf.

6) I have been forced due to what happens in my game play to record my game play. This should not be needed if the admins actually took a closer watch to where all the action is instead of only turning up when requested using @. Certain admins are too harsh but you do get the odd good admin who punishes the correct players.

7) The NLR is ridiculous. I would wait 5 minutes and then get a request to come help in the chat. As soon as I start walking to go get my car which was near the corelones I was run over by a car in the tunnel so my NLR reset. Also I got spawn killed in the nexus when a rebel came into the nexus and shot me as soon as I spawned in.

This is a link to my gameplay footage of today (I do have more on request): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMuObpTe...e=youtu.be

The video processing takes ages (6000+ Minutes at the time of this post)
1). Players on the server/DDos
2). That's not abuse. Waiting for someone's Nlr to finish is failrp
3). Don't walk over a body. Wait untill they're gone, rp it.
4). No one knows.
5). They're meant to be slow, also they're not TDM.
6). This isn't a question, it's a statement and opinion.
7). Again, statement, not question.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Decay
(08-13-2014, 01:02 PM)Leothetiger80 Wrote: This is a link to my gameplay footage of today (I do have more on request): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMuObpTe...e=youtu.be

The video processing takes ages (6000+ Minutes at the time of this post)

As Jamster answered all other questions i will answer this one:

You probably didnt render the video, this means that you make the file smaller. I could explain the entire proces but that would take too long.

Get a progam like "after effects" and render it. that makes the video go from 6000 to less then 60 minutes.!

Good luck!
If you are talking about the VW Golf MKII, then it is indeed slower than in Singleplayer. The reason for this is probably, that this car gets a bit glitchy at higher speeds. When you reach a high speed, the wheels dig into the ground, and as soon as you turn, they go out of the ground again and flip your car. The only cars which are from the TDM car pack I remember, are the VW Golf MKII and GTI(I'm not sure about GTI), the Hummer, and the Murcielago. The other cars are either from the Sickness Car Pack, or self-made.
i have self control
Thank you.