SECURITY ALERT - READ IMMEDIATELY
Exclamation 
A new hack has been developed which can source ban players who click certain links while on the server.

When on the servers, or even when not, do NOT click on random links that may be posted to chat, or to your steam. There is a high chance you will be source banned if you do so, which will be difficult to remove, and you may remain banned a while.

Said link looks like: http://goo.gl/****** with ****** being a random string of characters. Or possibly a po.st link. Or anything. DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS.

If you fall victim to this exploit, please create a support thread or contact an admin, and we will attempt to unban you as soon as possible. If you know of anyone spreading these links, contact an admin immediately.

For security reasons I will not explain how the exploit works - If you explain it in this thread, expect a long forum ban.

Certain servers have been temporarily shut down while our development team works on a fix. V2d is currently still up. The others have been taken down, as an admin must be active to watch chat and ensure there are no active exploiters.

BE AWARE, THIS EFFECTS ALL SOURCE GAMES, NOT JUST FLRP/GMOD. YOU ARE AT RISK ON CSS, TF2 AND SO ON.

ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS EXPLOIT TO GET OTHERS BANNED WILL LEAD TO A PERMANENT BAN FROM FL, WITH NO POSSIBILITY OF APPEAL
Not just goo.gl, a po.st link is more common. Careful m8s. If any of you admins need a link to the source banner to maybe find a possible fix, I can give you the link just PM me. BTW I don't know if it matters, but it IP bans you as well.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
(08-11-2014, 03:13 AM)[FL:RP] Gordon Ramsey Wrote: One hacker has been permanently banned and he hacked one of the FL Players, his name is: |FP| Digital, this user has been perma banned for hacking Falcon Poncho, Talking for FL -[FL:RP] Michael De Santa, Steam user.
Digital also got me banned, I am unbanned now. i was banned by a po.st link
If you dont want get hacked just dont click on any links or accepting strangers.
Anyways thanks for noticing us
Me and Georgy was hacked by |FP| Digital.
The good thing is that |FP| Digital, got Perma banned from Fearless for hacking.
Mexico is not safe
Damn, that really sucks, thanks for informing us!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Thanks for the heads up, Faustie.
When I had my really popular DarkRP server, we had problems with this shit too.
But we found out, that this shit only was temporary. And everyone should be unbanned again when the server crashes or restartes.
But it's awful anyway.
Thanks for that lads, I'll be sure to keep my eyes out.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]