Ban request on [FL:RP] GreeD^ @Business Trip
Name of player: [FL:RP] GreeD^ @Business Trip

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 18:45

Server: v33x

Summary: GreeD was a police member and came to my base and begun to request a search warrant for High Walls/ Guns firstly the high walls were transparent and in the laws of the current presidant tranparent walls are allowed and thus not a reason for the search warrant. Secondly the guns was fabricated unfortunately I only have screenshots as I didn't preload my fraps but you can see that there are no probable cause of guns and if the logs are checked not a bullet was shot from me or any corleone during the raid. Neither was any bullet shot before this.

Evidence:
[Image: 3NCPls4.jpg]

[Image: IRHxwS0.jpg]
-Credits to PaulB for the screenshots my steam name is brennan and the warrant was on me. Second picture is of the laws at the time of the raid.
Firstly, when i joined, i saw no broadcasts regarding trasparent walls, secondly, i was told that you were armed and dangerous. I did my job, and nothing else.
Its your own fault for not knowing the laws as a police officer you should have requested and read over them, you did nothing to find out if we were armed or dangerous and considering I was never insight and the others building across the road I find this hard to believe. It would of been a hoax call.
I really don't want to get into this mes but as far as I know, I recieved a radio message saying that there were high walls at corleone's and the corleone's were armed and dangerous. That's all I know.
I'd also like to say that I didn't take part in the raid as I got CDMed along the way. (I'm not breaking NLR, I just need to say it to explain why I didn't take part in the raid)

//Humphrey

P.S: Please don't bring me into this mess, I'm just saying all I know
Denied.

If you were armed a search is valid.