Police breaking in without a warrant.
It has come to my attention that recently police have been raiding for contraband, however, they are using means which are illegal in real life, these include, not declaring themselves before entering and breaking into property without a search warrant.

This is a growing problem in the community and something needs to be done about it.
If you get searched by the police without a search warrant on you or any other member who lives with you feel free to call a staffmember with @, because that is against the rules.

It is however not required to call "raid" or anything else as a police officer.
Also, to say, if you shoot them, before they have a warrant, they have a right to force entry pre warrant.

Wanted to add that.
(08-10-2014, 10:12 AM)Baskingner Wrote: If you get searched by the police without a search warrant on you or any other member who lives with you feel free to call a staffmember with @, because that is against the rules.

Glad to know it is against the rules.

Also I mean they should declare themselves like "This is the police!"
(08-10-2014, 12:24 PM)Dr. Octagon Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 10:12 AM)Baskingner Wrote: If you get searched by the police without a search warrant on you or any other member who lives with you feel free to call a staffmember with @, because that is against the rules.

Good rprs do.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • DoomDude1
(08-10-2014, 12:30 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 12:24 PM)Dr. Octagon Wrote:

Good rprs do.

No, they don't have to declare themselves. Read up on the no knock raid.

In real life, if they break into your dwelling without a search warrant, they'll be fired. However if they ask the real estate owner, and the owner says yes, it's free reign. The only catch is, if you let them in the dwelling, they may not touch. anything. at all. This means if you have contraband hide it so they do not find it. I dunno if hearing the sound will allow cops to investigate more in my line of work, but let's face it, 99 percent of contraband in real life doesn't beep and click.

If you fire at an officer for any reason, they have the ability to go inside the home.

Those are the only legal reasons peace keepers may be allowed legally into another dwelling. Nothing else is legal, so call an administrator if something differs in your case.
Answered
Kind Regards,
Floodify