Unban request kill123bro URGENT!
Name: kill123bro

ban code: 52010

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Attempting to crash server.

Involved: i Dont know!

Why we should unban you: Ok hay i have not been on a fearlessrp server in about 2 mabe 3 weeks i think about 2 or 3 days ago i joined 33x server witch i have not realy ever played on that server before so i joined and then about 3 to 5 minuets into the game i was just strolling around when the server randomly lost connection so i thought oh i cant be bother trying to join again so i just went to play on single player space build like i have been doing for that last 3 weeks - Now i realy do not know what has happend wether or not i have been set up or i realy dont know??
i know that the other day when i found a new city map that i thought was amazing i posted it on a sugestion form to replace evocity v2p map with the new map and i have only read 3 comments since i posted it on taht day i remeber someone saying no v2p is good im loal to it or somthing now that got me thinking i dont NO if some one might have set me up by changeing there name to mine or somthing becose i sugested that map i dont know if anyone is angry at me for i t i realy dont have a clue
i just realy need help dudes becose i dont know why this is happening - i got bored on space build today so i just tryed joining fearlessrp server and it said i was banned this made me realy confused then i saw it showed i was perma banned now this scared me becose like i said i have not been on for abot 3 weeks i realy need to know what to do and how we cant saught this out - and i hope that you can help me hear .
[Image: 9f4fa330e99772dbe4715b9c54afa581.png]

Explain why you had put your tool-gun to this amount. This is a blatant action that you've commited when you wrote in the amount.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-09-2014, 09:26 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [Image: 9f4fa330e99772dbe4715b9c54afa581.png]

Explain why you had put your tool-gun to this amount. This is a blatant action that you've commited when you wrote in the amount.
What?? what do you mean tool gun to what amount ? i dont know what you mean but i swear on my LIFE that i have not been on fearlessrp servers in about 3 weekds apart from about 3 days ago when i join for about 3 minuets and it disconneted - dude i realy need you to explain to me what happend ? like when was this?
This was on the 26th July.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-09-2014, 09:33 PM)Enzyme Wrote: This was on the 26th July.
DUDE what ? its the 9th of augest? i joined 3 days ago for about 3 minuets then i lost connection so?? and like i said i have not been on properly for 3 to 2 weeks i realy dony know what you mean am realy confused ? i dont know if i have been set up or waht i dont know wahts going on i how the hell can you set percicion to 999999 or somthing ?? when the max is like 50 or somthing am sure? dude pls help?

hay can you please reply enzyme or somthing? i would like to know whats going on???

So will i be unbanned or what becose i realy dont no waht i have done i doont have a clue dude what your banning me for?
and yeah i realy dont know why i have been banned i havent been on for 3 weeks and you banned be for trying to crash server when dont know how thats possibal becose i wasent there - and you making no sence anyways how can a percicion gun lag a server may i ask and how the hell can it go up to 999999 or what ever you put ?
Let me repeat that.

You did this on the 26th of July, not 9th of August.

Don't bump your UBR. Focus on writing properly so I can actually understand what you're trying to say, please.

Now let's start over..

On the 26th of July, you were on the server and you put your easy-precision tool to 9999999827968. This is not something that happens on it's own, and you've put that in yourself.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-09-2014, 10:12 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Let me repeat that.

You did this on the 26th of July, not 9th of August.

Don't bump your UBR. Focus on writing properly so I can actually understand what you're trying to say, please.

Now let's start over..

On the 26th of July, you were on the server and you put your easy-precision tool to 9999999827968. This is not something that happens on it's own, and you've put that in yourself.
dude 1 i dident even know that there was an easy percision tool all i know is that theres a percician tool thats all i ever use when i use it and may i just say i dont know how i was on that day becos i was not i was playing spacebuild and i was on 3 days ago for 3 minuets like i said and i waset banned ?
and plus did you see how long this possible other person thats setting me up was on for? -- and dude like i said how in the hell does a percician tool lag a server may i ask i thought only emes prop spam can lag servers????

oh and waht server was this on like waht map??
I will repeat.. Again..

This was not yesterday or 3 days ago. This was on the 26th of July. You put your presicion tool to 9999999827968 and used it a few times on a prop. This can cause the server to crash.

I will ask you one last time. Please focus on your spelling and grammar, as I'm having a hard time to understand you at all.
If you want to be unbanned then I expect you to put some effort in your writing so you're understandable.
Sincerely, Enzyme
You've got one more day to show attention to your case, or this will be denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Denied.

The banned player failed to show interest in his case, and he was found guilty of breaking the rules. No reason was found to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme