MadMax Unban
Your name: MadMax

Your ban ID: 52055

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Breaking NLR during raid

Involved: I cant list names to many to count

Why we should unban you: Because basically this reason says i broke nlr ? i did not when i died i went down to the jails not to the tp of nexus were the raid was, by the time the next raid happened in the jails i could not help but protect the president as that would be fail rp to just stand there, So basically i did not NLR as i was no were near were i died and was in a "New Life"

Plus the moderator never asked me what happened just banned me even though i have spent considerable amount of time so far playing this i find very rude as he could of at least TPed to me like he was with others,

Now as with many other bans this all comes down to certain members of FL only being on the server to get people banned and that is what happened here as a hand full of people dont like it when they are wrong so get there "Friends" to back them up "

I do only have a 24hr ban but out of principal and the fact im 21 not 12 and i dont like being treating like a child i wanted to put my point across and i felt this was handled wrong
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
You should of avoided the Nexus completely as it was a raid zone. You were a citizen so you must of ran straight back to the Nexus which means you remembered the events of your past life.
Right, The logs show that there is exactly 2 minutes between me spawning and me being killed, that is not proof that i broke NLR,

In those 2 minutes i had been approached by a clan member and asked to go to the president in jail so following rp i did and then morlock killed me without hesitation even tho i did not pose a risk to him so that is RDM but as i have no proof i cant post a BR,

Plus the only reason you acted on this was because Morlock asked you to after he killed me so if i was breaking NLR and told you then he killed me is that not Back Seat Admin ?? which as he always reminds everyone else is against rules

Anyway you could of come and spoke to me could you not ? you can see that although i have 69 hours im still learning and instead of telling me i did something wrong you just banned me ?
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
Oops, I did make a mistake with the logs.

We are not required to speak to people beforehand and as I was getting a lot of requests I did not have time to TP and talk to every player. Seeming as I made a mistake with the logs I will let this be approved.
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator