Mark Hamill Unban Request
Your name:Mark Hamill

Your ban ID:52052

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: "Breaking NLR"

Involved: Fat Tony, &[FL:RP]DyNamic Edna The Maid, Daniel Tutt

Why we should unban you:Hi, Lets put this simply, I was repeatedly raided, iin this order, Several citizens and a thief, Including Maid and daniel, Then by Daniel And Fat Tony, and then Dynamic and daniel and fat tony again in order within less than an hour, I /requested police assistance ingame multiple times during the first two raids which the police came in, arrested me in my own apartment and then killed me several times while the raiders wouldn't leave and bought and bugged the second door to my top floor apartment from the outside(roof) and kept letting themselves in. to which i had to respond by putting a BLAST DOOR prop on it whilst leaving the front door still openable with a side ways door requiring the people entering the crouch but not disallowing entrance.

NONE of these players gave reason or announcement to why I was being raided except saying they "were shot at by a sniper on the roof" repeatedly, it was repeated and annoying to the point I did propblock myself into my own bathroom and began waiting for an admin as they harassed me verbally over the mic. I have @admins and /requested for help for two hours different times for different reasons with their RP names, an hour after that point finally i moved my prop and they instantly killed me and saddled up in my bathroom whilst police players Car-deathmatched me or ran me over outside the apartment complex. All of this is in the logs.
I was told to come to the apartments as there was reports of someone propblocking a player. When I arrived I saw a corleone member trapped in the shower by a prop which belonged to you. Upon further inspection of the apartments I saw a prop blocking the side door as well as a door prop semi-blocking the front door. When confronted you admitted to breaking NLR and so you were banned.

-----------

Mark Hamill Wrote:whilst leaving the front door still openable with a side ways door requiring the people entering the crouch but not disallowing entrance.

Fearless RP - Base rules Wrote:Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)

-----------

Mark Hamill Wrote:...it was repeated and annoying to the point I did propblock myself into my own bathroom...

SoulRipper - How to make an unban request Wrote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
(08-08-2014, 10:50 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I was told to come to the apartments as there was reports of someone propblocking a player. When I arrived I saw a corleone member trapped in the shower by a prop which belonged to you. Upon further inspection of the apartments I saw a prop blocking the side door as well as a door prop semi-blocking the front door. When confronted you admitted to breaking NLR and so you were banned.

-----------

Mark Hamill Wrote:whilst leaving the front door still openable with a side ways door requiring the people entering the crouch but not disallowing entrance.

Fearless RP - Base rules Wrote:Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)

-----------

Mark Hamill Wrote:...it was repeated and annoying to the point I did propblock myself into my own bathroom...

SoulRipper - How to make an unban request Wrote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Heres the good news: Check who killed me last. it was in public on the street and not in my apartment by police players. I returned to the apartment much further afterwards. logs will prove this aswell. If you're going to ban me for 24hours for propblocking thats fine, And doomfort? only the front door was slightly more difficult to enter. nothing else was setup no cover and I havent killed a single player on the server you can check those logs too, I have never shot or damaged anyone thats not apart of my roleplay.
Expired.