Banned for no reason, Please help
Your name: ♥Jamie♥☣

Your ban ID: 51932

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Involved: No one, I am so confused

Why we should unban you: Ok apparently I was banned for disconnecting to avoid an RP situation which is ridiculous and I will tell you why. Ok so last time I played the server, Me and my fiance were playing as chefs as we usually do and just building our restaurant. My fiance had said multiple times that she was lagging badly and couldn't even open up her menus, So after trying to play through it she decided to leave and wanted to play something else with me. I deleted all of my props and left shortly after her. Now the strange thing is that since the two of us had joined the server no one had even talked to us, buy or do anything with us we were just in the restaurant building with the door wide open so if people did need us for anything they could've just walked in. I am so confused as to why I have been banned as I never even talked to anyone since joining.I honestly believe this is just someone has banned me by mistake or someone has got another persons name wrong and said mine. I would never DC anyway as I love to RP with people and think it would be a waste of time for someone just to DC in the middle of role playing. If someone could please help get this sorted out I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys, Jamie.
Please take a look at this thread first.

You were ban requested, and I responded to it. The ban expires in two hours from when this was posted.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Right, I am involved because I was the one who arrested and sent the ban request on you.

You broke the rules like 2 weeks before I sent the actual ban request, sorry for the confusion.
Edit: I'm cannot remember why I was arresting you but I'm sure it was for a valid reason.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Expired.