Making things clear.
Hello, Most of you might know me as Foxie I just wanted to tell you all something that i'm sorry about.. I was never really infact this "Amanda" i lied. And i'm actually a guy.. I hope you dont take this too serious since i regret it badly and everyone that i effected by this... I'm sorry. I just wanted to say that im doing a Fresh start, Meet new people etc Because in this case i think ive been stupid.. Didnt even think what the fuck i was doing... I've been literally thinking of stupid things, And shit like that... So once again I'm sorry.

Alright y'all - Peace
Idiotic Swedish person over here.
I do signatures for free, Pm me.
*swear*
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • EuanJ97
Meh, dun care tbh
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Why would anyone care whether you're a man or a woman anyways?
“The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.”
[Image: Garfsfn.png]
What Fuzz is trying to come clean with is that he pretty much used another person's identity, in all ways. We've all seen some people pretending to be someone they're not. But literally stealing an identity like Fuzz did may result in a permaban, unless you take a second chance to start fresh and new, with an apology to the community. Fortunately, Fuzz has been given a second chance to be a part of FL, without lying about who he is.
Some of you who have posted may not care about this member's gender. But his identity mattered to his friends in the community, and he's trying to apologize for it.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Bowiii
Was kinda obvious from the start...

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Reefaz, Greed^, EuanJ97
(08-06-2014, 07:00 PM)Infernaw Wrote: What Fuzz is trying to come clean with is that he pretty much used another person's identity, in all ways. We've all seen some people pretending to be someone they're not. But literally stealing an identity like Fuzz did may result in a permaban, unless you take a second chance to start fresh and new, with an apology to the community. Fortunately, Fuzz has been given a second chance to be a part of FL, without lying about who he is.
Some of you who have posted may not care about this member's gender. But his identity mattered to his friends in the community, and he's trying to apologize for it.

Personally I still find it pretty ridiculous he faked his gender.
Because there can only be one reason to do that, and that is attention.
EDIT: I don't know Fuzz though so I have nothing against him.
“The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.”
[Image: Garfsfn.png]
(08-06-2014, 07:14 PM)Doc Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 07:00 PM)Infernaw Wrote: What Fuzz is trying to come clean with is that he pretty much used another person's identity, in all ways. We've all seen some people pretending to be someone they're not. But literally stealing an identity like Fuzz did may result in a permaban, unless you take a second chance to start fresh and new, with an apology to the community. Fortunately, Fuzz has been given a second chance to be a part of FL, without lying about who he is.

Personally I still find it pretty ridiculous he faked his gender.
Because there can only be one reason to do that, and that is attention.
EDIT: I don't know Fuzz though so I have nothing against him.

Then leave it there.
Fuzz did something, he apologized, everything is good. If you don't have anything against it don't keep on arguing about it.

It's all good Fuzzy, keep it cool!
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • [FL:RP] Zeppy, Arxxy
In the end we're all Fearlessians. But impersonating other persons is not done.

But good that you apologized for it and let's move on.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • [FL:RP] Zeppy, James_Gaff, NotSep, Zecon
Makes no difference whatsoever. The only thing that confuses me is your constant change of Steam names and profile pictures Tounge
 Zecon
not an Administrator