BAN REQUEST ON Muhittin Tas (Boom Boom Jack)
Thread Title: Ban Request on Muhittin Tas (Boom Boom Jack)

Name of player: Muhittin Tas (Boom Boom Jack)

SteamID: Unsure

Time in GMT: 14:30pm

Server: Happened on rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: What happened was the server crashed and restarted. I joined back to the server and immediately joined the Presidential position (as it was available) and within 30 seconds of me being the President, I had set up an ADVANCED DUPLICATER Barricade/door thingy upstairs next to the elevator door. I hadn't officially finished completing this door yet because as soon as I spawned it, 2 civilians (Muhittin Tas/ Boom Boom Jack as he calls himself) & I think his name was McHammer (his in-game name) raided the Presidents office with Shotguns. They could not get over my wall (technically propblocking but like I said, I had yet to finish completing this wall and it was only 30 seconds in to server up-time) they raided me with shotguns, McHammer spawned a chair and Muhittin Tas sat on the chair and was lifted above my security door. He got stuck in the ceiling and could not move. Then, I called for reinforcements to the office (but there was only 1 Police Sergeant and maybe 2 Police officers) but with the elevator door being at the top floor nobody would have got to me in time. I removed my wall because they complained I was "prop blocking them" and immediately after, Muhittin Tas did the /sleep command, fell to the floor, woke back up again and killed me. Immediately after killing me, Muhittin Tas became the President.

My reason for this ban request is A) They had no reason to raid the Presidents office beside the fact that he wanted to be the President himself (information I gathered by the fact he became the President immediately after killing me)

B) They used chairs to prop-climb which is definitely against RP rules.

C) Wanting to be the President yourself is not a valid reason to raid the Presidents office. I had not even got round to announcing any laws or setting any taxes before I got raided.

This I seem unfair and should be dealt with by an admin. Please view my images below as I took a couple snaps of Muhittin Tas stuck in the wall trying to prop-climb over my barricade.

Evidence:ToungeICTURES BELOW & MY DETAILED EXPLANATION

[Image: 49378bbc95.jpg]

PICTURE WITH MY BARRICADE UP - CLEARLY SEE HE IS STUCK IN THE CEILING WHICH IS ONLY ACHIEVEABLE BY TRYING TO SEAT CLIMB

[Image: 7294be9159.jpg]

PICTURE OF HIM TRYING TO KILL ME - HIS OTHER FRIEND "McHammer" (I think it was) HAD WENT BACK DOWN THE ELEVATOR
I also am putting a ban request on him because of mass prop block in the nexus!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Denied.

Insufficient evidence and no SteamID provided.