Unban request
I posted this UBR before: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50280
Because I honestly didn't do anything wrong, I didn't know for sure which situation got me banned. I thought it was another situation (why I posted my first UBR), but it turned out to be a different situation of which a moderator posted a video and a screenshot in my other UBR. I wanted to respond to that particular reply, but it was closed and denied already. So my first ban request was more of a mistake, and because the moderator didn't talk to me ingame it became clear after his post on the UBR. I then knew what situation did give me the ban, and the video (the moderator recieved as evidence when he got in the server) was even evidence of me not breaking the rule, so I posted another UBR, which was denied after a little while because I already posted one, while this second one was the proper one. I also gained %30 warning for that second UBR.

Your name:
DentedCrown

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL:M] Link66

Reason:
FearRP and failRP. Using a arrest stick to arrest someone who is shooting at them

Involved:
Beam
[FL:RP] Jizes
Mambon the 2nd

Why we should unban you:
What happened, and what the video sent as a reply to my previous unban request actually supports, is that I was standing in the prison (as a jail warden) when an armed man came in and shot me almost to death. I ran off and took a health kit, as the moderator said. But as you know, the health kit needs some time to work. I didn't manage to escape, although I tried to, and before my health kit gave me health I died. While I lived I didn't even hold the arrest stick once. And in the video (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50280) you can see there is one officer walking normally and one with the stick, which wasn't me as you can see in the screenshot you provided as well.

Quote:Even though the second picture shows beam arresting the man with the gun, in the video you can clearly see you doing the same. If you look in the chat, it says "Ragoslav has used a medkit. It will take some time to heal your wounds" (or whatever the msg says) when you run past.

I was down there too, yes indeed, but I didn't take out my arrest stick at all there, so no I didn't even try it. And again, you can see one officer trying to hit him with the stick, but the other isn't. I was dead far before the end of that video. And also, can't you see in the logs how much health I lost when he shot me first? And that I died? And as you know, your screen gets all blurry and grey when you're on low health, so I wasn't even able to see properly.

Quote:Here is what I banned you for, nothing more - nothing less.
So basically you banned me because I was there too.

Thank you,
DentedCrown
Denied.

You've failed to follow the Courthouse rules. Warning level has been increased.

Quote:What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

You are allowed to post a second unban request, as another attempt to convince us of your innocence. However this can only be done after a certain amount of time:

Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 month after the denial.
Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post a second unban request 3 months after the denial.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Moving back for now - Apologies Enzyme, I'd told him in a PM that he could post a new one, as he had made a mistake in his first unban request to which he'd thought he was banned for a different situation, I believe. Didn't get around to informing people in time, though Dented, might have been wise to post a quote of my PM in the post.

So moving this back to here where I'll process it on the basis of a new unban req, not as a duplicate.
Even though your ban is over, I have reviewed over all of the evidence I was given (including pieces I didn't post) and I have come to the conclusion that you did not break the rules. The evidence made you look this way, however over close scrutinisation you have been found not guilty.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Approved, ban will be removed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify