unban request Future
Your name: [Dose]Future

Your ban ID: 51815

Banned by: [FL] Faustie
ReasonToungeropkill/bash/minge

Involved:
Why we should unban you: Hi,i find it very unfair that i got 2 month ban.
I've spawned dozens of watermelons ,killed many people and bashed them.I feel sorry for that and i got my punishment...(3 Days blacklisted). It is very hard to play on the Server without Props but when i tried to join the server i rode that i am banned.I looked at the bans and thought WTF... I got a 2 Month Ban for that where i got a blacklist.I hope i will get unbanned because i already got my punishment.
People can recieve a blacklist and ban for the same rule-break action.

What you did was a deliberate action where you knew of the consequences and there's no reason why you should be unbanned nor have your ban shortened at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Dude can you please give then a 1 month ban or 3 weeks.
That's not how this works. You don't make an UBR where you just ask for a reduced ban-time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I got a 3 day blacklist already and it is hard to play without Props and i got my consequence and it was a mistake to spawn dozens of watermelons. And why then i got a 2 Month ban when i already got my punishment
Your punishment is both
Your got a ban and blacklist
So when your ban is up you will have to also play with out props for abit
It's not that hard to play with out prop if you get involved with other instead of relying on your self to build something
But why 2 Month when i got Blacklist?! Why not 1 Month
Staff members choose the punishment length depending on several factors. In this case it was decided that you receive both a blacklist and a ban, There is nothing more to it.

Denied.