[Unofficial] The Toxic Vigilante Group

We are the Toxic Vigilante Group - TVG for short.
We are a crime fighting group but if you piss us off, you will hear of it.
When people are in need we protect them but our needs come before anyone else, so don't expect a rescue mission; we have priorities too.
We are heavily armed, with Kevlar and guns, and accept only the most elite members.
We complete our missions with only the most accurate and precise approaches meaning we always get the job done.
You may consider us as criminals, and our acts can relate to being criminals, but I assure you we are not, we are here to benefit the community by keeping the city safe from people like Intimidating groups and such.
That said, us also do our fair share of criminal activities such as black market trades and robberies but this is only a way to get our finance up to get more equipment to help you and your family walk home safe at night not under threat from a rebel who's going out their way to see you dead.

The Toxic Vigilante Group was formed in an effort to stop police brutality in 2004 by Samuel Edwardo. It was never meant to be a long term thing but due to the effectiveness and excellence of the members, it was deemed to be a permanent group, one to be never forgotten in society.
The Toxic members faced many problems including being forced out of their homes in 2008, by government officials. The government had given the go ahead to clear out the whole clan. Most of the people residing in the group were either exiled or sentenced to death for heinous crimes forced upon them. the remnants those that were fortunate enough to live and not get found out went on living a horrible life always facing fear head on. Until one day when 4 members joined Samuel at his side their names being, Dan Miller, Georgio Elektrico, Kieron Dempsey and Rowan Black to reform the entire clan.

Ranks are as to follow I will update it every 1-2 days for new members to join (the cadets is simply a training group for new members joining the group it may take 1-3 days to pass this depending on your skill!)

M4A1.

The M4 carbine is a family of firearms that was derived from earlier carbine versions of the M16 rifle, which was in turn derived from the original AR-15 rifle that Eugene Stoner designed and ArmaLite manufactured. The M4 is a shorter and lighter variant of the M16A2 assault rifle. It is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, selective fire, shoulder-fired weapon with a telescoping stock and 14.5 in (370 mm) barrel to ease close quarters combat The 14.5" barrel was selected not because of ballistic performance or it's compactness. The 14.5" barrel was chosen because the issue bayonet would mount. Like the rest of the M16 family, it fires the .223 caliber, or 5.56 mm NATO round.It comes equipped with a silencer, for the most stealthiest approach.

Ump.5

The UMP is a blowback-operated, magazine-fed submachine gun firing from a closed bolt. As originally designed, the UMP is chambered for larger cartridges than other sub machine guns like the MP5, to provide more stopping power against unarmored targets (with a slightly lower effective range) than the 9x19mm MP5 provides. A larger cartridge produces more recoil, and makes control more difficult in fully automatic firing. To mitigate this, the cyclic rate of fire was reduced 600 rounds/min for the UMP-45, which makes it one of the slower firing submachine guns on the market.

Usp.45.

The USP (Universal Epistemological or "universal self-loading pistol") is a semi-automatic pistol developed in Germany by Heckler & Koch GmbH (H&K) of Oberndorf am Neckar as a replacement for the P7 series of handguns.

AWP

The AWP is a powerful bolt-action sniper rifle available to both teams. It is infamously renowned for being able to instantly kill a player with one hit on any part of the body except the legs. For this reason, the AWP is one of the most popular and widely used weapons in Counter-Strike. It is also the most powerful weapon in the Counter-Strike series.

Traquilizer

The Tranq Sniper is used to force hostiles to the ground without making a noise you can then tie people up afterwards and it's a very effective weapon of choice but is not good in close combat and and not good in battle, it should only be used for stealthy missions to silence your target quickly. (We will be using this weapon quite a lot so make sure you read the rules and don't random tranq people as that is a ban able offense!)

Galil

The Galil AR or known by its real life name, the Galil ACE 22, is a rifle manufactured by Indumill and designed by IMI during the Colombian armed conflict and is a Terrorist exclusive weapon. The rifle costs $2000 and has high recoil while firing full-auto. This weapon fires the 5.56 NATO and holds 35 rounds. It's a great weapon for economy rounds and a purchase following the loss of the pistol round.

[Image: m5wjWsZ.jpg]

[Image: GqrvSgH.jpg]

[Image: 8SYEuIw.png]

Rules
1. No OOC insults. (1 fraction)
2. No raiding without a member of the officers online. (1 infraction)
3. Listen to orders, failure to do so will result in a fraction (1 infraction)
4. Do not start clan wars unless you have clearance from the Boss or Underboss, if you do you will be kicked from the clan immediately.
5. Do not get black listed or banned (kick from clan or 2 infractions)

Infraction system

Infractions are like warnings they will not be discussed with anyone else but the IA department if you have more than 4 infractions they we may give you a suspension or you may be kicked from the clan, but if you follow the rules then you will have no problem. You can also get infractions for not RPing correctly if a member of the clan sees you not RPing then they can report it to the IA department the department members are above in the staff team.

The members

OOC: Steam Name: The Codfather | STEAM_0:1:60085177
IC: Name: Samuel Edwardo | Age: 21 | Gender: Male | Job: TVG - Boss

OOC: Steam Name: [FL:RP]Dan_M99 | STEAM_0:1:65076899
IC: Name: Dan Miller | Age: 26 | Gender: Male | Job: TVG - Underboss

OOC: Steam Name: imelektric | STEAM_0:0:63590805
IC: Name: Georgio Elektrico | Age: 22 | Gender: Male | Job: TVG - Chief Anarchist

OOC: Steam Name: DoMiiNo |STEAM_0:1:79267525
IC: Name: Kieron "DoMiiNo" Dempsey | Age: 25 | Gender: Male | Job: TVG - Chief Superior

OOC: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rowan ceaser flippy |STEAM_0:0:50854233
IC: Name: Rowan Black 6ft|welsh|single|Ex-military|loves alcohol Job: TVG - Chief Analyst

OOC: Steam Name: Rafael |STEAM_0:1:50500699
IC: Name: Jayden 'Jay' Johnson age 25|tall|Ex-Military|friendly|trusted Job: TVG - Mobster

To join you need to apply by following these instructions

But before this I would like to say the minimal requirements to join is:

Over 90 hours:

A basic understanding of RP:

Under 5 Bans:

Preferably:

A suit (Better if white):

A car:

A few guns:

Ammo:

And most of all a sense of humour!:

PHP Code:
Code (Copy this and answer in the comments) :

OOC Information

Steam name
:

Steam ID:

hours on FL:

Bans on FL:

IC Information:

Full name:

Why you should be accepted into The Toxic Vigilante Group 

GOOD LUCK

Unofficial is spelt incorrectly, but everything else looks good. Good luck with your clan!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

*Updated Thanks! Kind of rushed it due to high demand
I remember hearing about TVG, you've been quite the buzz Smile
Good job! Can't wait to play! I am amazed you have created a clan with very little hours on the server, I can tell you will be a dedicated player!

Looks nice, good luck!
I found a few spelling/grammar mistakes, I'd look through, and see if you can correct them.

Good luck.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(08-05-2014, 02:58 PM)EthanArcher Wrote: I found a few spelling/grammar mistakes, I'd look through, and see if you can correct them.

Good luck.

Could you please tell us where the mistakes are so we can correct them as we cannot find any.

Good luck the clan! Hope you all have fun and might see you at some point.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
It's the clan Evocity deserves, but not the one it needs. Or wait, its the clan it needs, but not the one it deserves. Or... F*** it, good luck!
[Image: 5xlbiu.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Futilelamb's post:
  • Rowan, Kierondeeuk, James_Gaff