Unban Request..
Okay, so basically somewhere in 2011 I played Fearless with a friend. Since I was pretty new to Garry's Mod and just wanted to have fun I eventually propkilled. So I got banned permanently and I didn't do anything about it. But now that so many of my friends are playing it actually bothers me, even my nearest friend plays it. So I ask for an unban request and I know what I did was completely wrong but I was new to garry's mod and just wanted to have fun, so please unban me so I can play with my friends again.

Your name: (Darach)

Your ban ID: (I don't know.. EDIT: I figured it out, 9164 is my ban id..)

Banned by: (It was 3 years ago, I don't remember the staff member's name. EDIT: I searched my ban and I found the person, it was "Beflok")

Reason: (I was banned permanently for propkill..)

Involved: (None except for the staff member..)

Why we should unban you: (I should be unbanned because I know what I did was completely wrong and I understand it, but it bothers me everytime I see my best friend and other friends play it since I really wanna play with them. But think about it, I was new to garry's mod and just wanted to have fun, I believe I deserve a second chance because I think 3 years is enough.. )

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider unbanning me..
Fill in your template properly.

Only have the official admin and reason in your template where its said for you to paste it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
3 years has been a long time indeed, so I'll give you a second chance - But this will be the only one, the ban report states that you disrespected admins and that you were a major propkiller. We'll be keeping a close eye on you, and if you mess up expect another swift ban.