Donator and Suits
Hey, i got a small question
If i am not a donator can i still get the suits ?
Because i really freaking want the suits!
you could make it so donators get the cash they need to buy the suit they want, but none donator people have to earn it Skeptical
You will only be able to wear suits if you're donator.

Edit: replaced donation with donator. (Damn autocorrect)
(08-04-2014, 04:53 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: You will only be able to wear suits if you're donation.
Welp, i guess i am not playing then
It even states to manufacture a suit, you require the donator privilege, check on the F1 menu. It should display all of this. Also, if you really want a suit, either be a Corleone member, who have suits. Or, you can be a donator, which is on $10, depending on your country. I am considering donating soon.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(08-04-2014, 10:35 AM)Bink Wrote: It even states to manufacture a suit, you require the donator privilege, check on the F1 menu. It should display all of this. Also, if you really want a suit, either be a Corleone member, who have suits. Or, you can be a donator, which is on $10, depending on your country. I am considering donating soon.

Well, if the donation was permanent not 3 months, i would donate

I would play it way more often if i had a suit on, and money is problem for me , because i don't have a job .-.

You should make it so normal people can buy it, but then need to get the 100k
but with vip it already comes so its like free suit, plus you should add aviators so we can know your a vip Wink