I shall leave for once more
(08-02-2014, 07:49 PM)Immo Wrote: All those butthurt people...Its not even surprising. Let the man have fun, if he wishes to. He's not like you guys, boring old people. Shots fired...asian people -.-

DAYUM SHOTS FIRED
Remember, give people like that more of your loving.
If the earth stopped loving that which is influencing it in a negative way, we would all be gone by now.
When you hit a tree, it will drop fruit.
Peace and love Smile
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(08-02-2014, 06:36 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: Well, since it's a off topic post not a goodbye thread. We don't need to be.

Oh you're one of the other 99%, let me explain to you.

If a thread is created in the off-topic section, it gives you no right to post anything off-topic or screw around yourself since the rules still apply.
Bye.

Also, who are you?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Bowiii
(08-02-2014, 08:22 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Bye.

Also, who are you?

Some guy, somewhere.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I still don't understand why this isn't in the goodbye section.. but okay.

Not sure who you are. Bye.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
This isn't in the goodbye section, so those rules don't apply.

What Jan said.

Bye.
Bye, hope that bunkers nice and warm for the apocolypse of the lizards, and your tin hat stocks are high enough!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
It surprises me how people start bitching because random person on internet post something that doesn't affect anyone in any way. People like that should not getting on internet.
Bah kakraft ur cool guy, I like u
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • HellShell, aviator
Bye Kakcraft. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Are you turning hippie Kakcraft?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep