Zacho unban
Your name: Zacho

Your ban ID: 8047

Banned by: [FL] Fearless (edited by Burnett: [FL] Flame )

Reason: Get out of here RDMing troll. I assume it was RDMing.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have read the rules of creating an unban request and I know it says that you should not create an unban request if you are only here to whine. My account was banned from the servers more than a year ago, properly two years and I just want to have a chance to say that I have gotten older and more mature by that time. Honestly I do not remember why I was banned because it is so much time ago. I do not have any information about the ban or anything. The is without a doubt the best RP server out there, I have tried others but this one was the only one where I really felt like I had a good time because of the nice community and mod.

Hope you will take my regrets into consideration. My only true reason is: I am a new person.

Thanks

- Zacho
Moved to UBR section.
We've discussed your ban and we agree that you've been banned a very long time, and have hopefully had chance to mature - However, this will be your last chance. If you end up with another long suspension, there's not a chance it will get revoked, understand? Ensure that you read the rules very carefully before you go onto the server, and I'd advise you to keep checking them for each new job you play to ensure you aren't breaking any rules.