Ban request on §Basse§ and Ninja Turtle
Hey Fearlessrp Team,

Names of player: §Basse§ and Ninja Turtle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49274338 §Basse§
STEAM_0:1:81888652 [FL:RP] Ninja Turtle

Time in GMT: It happened around 6:30 PM/18:30 | 27-7-2014

Server: Fearlessrp v2p server.

Summary: I get propkilled, random tazed (stuff like that) everyday. Normally I just ignore it and go on with my roleplay. But today these two players annoyed me so much that I have decided to report them. These guys propkilled me, drove me over (like 4 times), wrecked my car with knifes, shot me with a tranquillize gun, stole my police car. Without any reason! Now.. You might think: "They won't do that to you without any reason, but they did. I was sitting in my police car and I got killed by Base because he wrecked my car with a knife. After that I asked what happened in OOC because I didn't really knew what it was. So I parked my car on a bridge (in the garage thing in the corner of the city). Base pushed the button so the bridge went up. I got out of my car to say that he had to stop. He pointed a knife on me (I was an Officer), so tried to arrest him and his friend drove me over. After that it all happened.....

(Sorry for the details)

Evidence:

Take a look at my screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrTreeGames/screenshots/

(All the screenshots are from this accident)
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Your evidence is soo bad it isent evidence for your ban request then why make a BR on these people?
This is actually pretty funny that u are posting pics on a BR where it was another guys who cdmed u than the guys who you're BRing + there's nothing who shows who it is
(07-27-2014, 05:16 PM)reneb1409 Wrote: This is actually pretty funny that u are posting pics on a BR where it was another guys who cdmed u than the guys who you're BRing + there's nothing who shows who it is

I understand that think that. But Darkon accidently drove me over in the tunnel, but after that Base came along and drove me over in my own police car.

Trees Greets

Also, Ninja Turtle owns that blue BMW on the first pic. They can check that.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Insufficient evidence.