Ban Request on Makaveli
Name of player: [FL:RP] Makaveli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37100001

Time in GMT: 21:27

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: So he was president and became a dictator and I went and raided him and it was a success. When I was leaving the nexus after raid the guy who was just pres came behind me and pulled out a shotgun. He chased me to apartments and tried to kill me there and I manage to kill him in apartments. Then he comes back asking for his gun back while breaking nlr and I say no so he puts a prop over the door so I wouldnt let me out. He then after a while let me go and then when I got into my car and drove away from city he chased me with bmw and rammed me and made our cars explode. I only have one pic of him breaking a rule but I have buds who will support me with this and also maybe have more evidence with them.

Evidence: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4310...2227710BA/
I was building in my house, I checked if the door was the same size and so on. Some seconds afterwards I moved the door ( You can also see that I have a tool gun in my hand cause I was going to make a keypad, but then I remembered that you can't have double doors so I removed it ). But however, this user bought a door inside my hotel room and locked himself inside it, when I asked him nicely to leave he opened the door and killed me in my own house. I do not care about the president shit cause you know that you had no reason to raid. Yes I was a dictator, Yes I banned some stuff. But I decided because of the lack of "Players" to actually be nice, so I resetted the rules and made new ones in order to have fun when low capacity on the server. 5 minutes later I came back from outside the city and were heading to the nexus top floors when you came with a gun and treated me for no REASON. => Random raid.

About the "Chasing", I was not the guy shooting against you, I was at the bank and saw the entire thing. I tried to tell you that I was not the same guy.

About the "Car" crashing, the only thing I can remember was that I left the town in high speed cause I was so mad on you, and when I entered the tunnel I got a freeze lag with the turbo, the next thing I saw was me crashing inside a mountain wall so I disconnected cause I was even mader, if I crashed into you then I'm sorry for it, it was not my intention to kill you with my car, just these times when you drive fast and can't controll it because a freeze lag.

Ofcourse I was a bit mad on you, but I never prop blocked anything, I was just going to build inside my own house, and the admin can check the log that I removed the prop and moved it after a while, nice attempt to ban me do.

Thanks for reading.
yeah while you were pres and I raided you and I was about to let you go cause I didn't want to waste time cause you were so weak but then you pulled out a prop and tried to prop kill me which I wished I had recorded. Also you followed me to apartments and I locked myself in so you wouldn't come and kill me then you blast the door open with a shotgun and build a barricade prop in front of you and I still manage to kill you. Then you come back asking for your shotgun back WHILE breaking nlr. What do you say to that?
(07-30-2014, 06:17 PM)Noob Wrote: yeah while you were pres and I raided you and I was about to let you go cause I didn't want to waste time cause you were so weak but then you pulled out a prop and tried to prop kill me which I wished I had recorded. Also you followed me to apartments and I locked myself in so you wouldn't come and kill me then you blast the door open with a shotgun and build a barricade prop in front of you and I still manage to kill you. Then you come back asking for your shotgun back WHILE breaking nlr. What do you say to that?

Proof or it didn't happend!

What do you say to that?
I was his Secret Service, when he was dictator. When Noob came to raid, I was killed. Five minutes after my death I went to go guard the president, but he was dead. Then Noob came down from the elevator, and Makaveli ran in and shot him with a shotgun. Noob ran into the hotels, and I found him. I was roleplaying as Makaveli's friend, so I told him where Noob was, but said it might not be him, since I did not want to metagame. Makaveli came in, brought the door for the apartment and told him to leave. When Noob went to leave, Makaveli shot Noob with a shotgun, but Noob killed him. Makaveli then came back, and told Noob he wanted his gun back. He put a door prop on the door, so Noob could not escape. He then removed it and Noob and I ran out. Once outside, I said in local OOC that Makaveli should reread the rules. Then Makaveli came up to me with a knife and hit me. I then ran from him.
I bet many people can vouch for me that I'm a nice guy that supports this community to keep it alive. You guys are just ganging up against me and "your" name is almost the same so I wouldn't stop thinking for 1 second that you are the same guys or friends. Anyhow this topic is pretty useless since you do not have any real proof. You have a screenshot of me building inside my hotel room ( You can also see that I have a tool gun ). It's empty air and lack of evidence.

I play here almost everyday to be honest, somedays I'm not active since I have many side projects that require my time, I spent a lot of money just to support fearless so they can stay alive with this awesome community and maybe sometimes people "missunderstand" the entire situation since they did not see the entire act.

# I will stop type here.
Since its pretty useless to defend myself against these claims (There is no actual proof), if an administrator needs me my steam profile is below this text,
http://steamcommunity.com/id/vodkavodkabror1234/
(07-30-2014, 11:55 PM)radde94 Wrote: I bet many people can vouch for me that I'm a nice guy that supports this community to keep it alive. You guys are just ganging up against me and "your" name is almost the same so I wouldn't stop thinking for 1 second that you are the same guys or friends. Anyhow this topic is pretty useless since you do not have any real proof. You have a screenshot of me building inside my hotel room ( You can also see that I have a tool gun ). It's empty air and lack of evidence.

I play here almost everyday to be honest, somedays I'm not active since I have many side projects that require my time, I spent a lot of money just to support fearless so they can stay alive with this awesome community and maybe sometimes people "missunderstand" the entire situation since they did not see the entire act.

# I will stop type here.
Since its pretty useless to defend myself against these claims (There is no actual proof), if an administrator needs me my steam profile is below this text,
http://steamcommunity.com/id/vodkavodkabror1234/

It was through your actions that we met and became friends. You may be a nice guy, but you broke the rules, nonetheless.
the proof is that pic you put a prop on the door so I wouldn't leave and you were breaking NLR which admins maybe can check the logs to see if you were breaking nlr at the time also you may be a nice guy but you weren't nice to me when we just met for first time
Evidence is rather insufficient in this case, after checking logs it's hard to match your story to the logs.